Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by age: 44-55
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

3.0

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 12/23/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

While not the worst serum I have ever tried, it's FAR from the best. I am totally unimpressed by this product.

This was way too thin and I had no noticeble moisture or benefits at all (I used it for 2 weeks). While I love the idea of using products with Resveratrol in them but the issue with this product (and line honestly) is that it doesn't have enough in it to do anything at all. I think I'd be a lot better off rubbing a good organic red wine into my face as a treatment mask, washing off and adding a nice moisturizer. Yeah, not for me at all. Glad I had/used my deluxe sample instead of purchasing this at $50 or I woulda been mad as heck!

on 5/15/2014 11:22:00 AM

I received a generous sample of this at Sephora (first time I've received a sample in a Sephora store). I have very dry, dehydrated cheeks and an oily t-zone, but my skin is also somewhat sensitive. A winning combination. I find the texture of this to be similar to a light moisturizer, which is unusual for a serum, but the bottom line is that it isn't nearly moisturizing, or "quenching" enough for my cheeks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First off, I have oily skin that gets dried out in winter. (Combo of age and super cold winters.) I also have issues with eczema. I really like this serum for the reason that it sinks right in and makes my skin soft without a greasy residue or heavy feeling.

Actually, I have been really enjoying Caudalie's Vinosource line in general. But, this serum has been really fantastic this winter with keeping my skin from getting overly dry. In the summer months, I will use it alone as a night time moisturizer but in the winter will layer it with another cream.

The packaging is nice. The dropper works well. I took off a lippie for a glass bottle. If I ever dropped it, it would be a goner.

I do plan on repurchasing when I am out, which will be soon.

I seem to be the only reviewer who broke out from this. I loved the way it made my skin look and feel up until I broke out after using it for less than a week. I generally use unscented products on my face, so my perception that this scent was both strong and that it stayed noticeable all day might not be the same as those of other users.

on 3/4/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you are sensitive to scents as I am, this is not the product for you. It does works great for travel and keeps the skin Dewey, but I sneeze for 20 min when I use this product.

Back to my homemade blend of water, toner, and oil.