Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by age: 30-35
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.6

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

A very good hydrating serum, lightweight yet powerfull. I like to use it in winter, when my skin tends to the dry side. It's very similar to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, which does the same thing for a lesser price.

on 1/19/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am using this serum mornings and evenings with Caudelie Vinosource Recovery cream.
It does really help to moisture skin better. It leaves my skin calm, with no irritations and breakouts. However, I don't think it will work for someone with very dry and dehydrated skin. Sometimes I was feeling like there was not enough moisture for me.

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

on 11/26/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank goodness for MUA reviews! I've been fighting with my dry, dehydrated skin for the last few weeks (well, always, but more so lately) and was at my wit's end because I could barely wear foundation - it would cake, show my fine lines, and generally sap all moisture out of my skin.

Anyway... after a lot of research, I went to pick up a bottle of the SOS. I have been using it day and night as my serum, under my moisturizer. I have been exfoiliating a bit less frequently but using my same moisturizer routine. After a few days of dedicated use, my skin is actually glowing! No accentuated lines, no flaking, no caking. I'm very pleasantly surprised and plan to continue to use this until my skin is back in shape, at which point I will likely use it at night, or ever other night, in combination with a more active-ingredient based serum.

Update: I found I went through the bottle very quickly -- it lasted for just under two months. I applied it twice daily but thought I was being sparing. I will probably still re-purchase but may try to use it on an "as needed" and rescue basis if I'm able to whip my dry skin into shape with something else.

on 2/15/2014 4:04:00 PM

I have combination skin with really dry skin on and around the nose, so it looks really obvious and scaly. I tried many moisturizers before, so I was very skeptical when the Sephora sales lady recommended to use this along with the sorbet, especially with that price tag, but I figured why not. It's been 4 months now and I can safely say it has made a huge difference. Not only my dry areas are gone, but it has also eliminated the redness on my cheeks and my skin tone looks more even now! The texture is so light and feels refreshing and hydrating on the skin. I put it on and I feel more awake and ready to face the day.

I have already repurchased it 3 times, so my only gripe is that it finishes so quickly. One bottle would last you barely a month if you use it day and night everyday. I now only use it during the day and use Simple night cream at night. All in all though, I'd definitely repurchase it again and again, even though Caudalie is not sold in my country.

on 1/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

my skin loves it during dry weather.
love the smell and how it feels when i put it on.
fair price for the quality of product.
cannot live without.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Two words- Life Changing. I just purchased my second bottle, because I'm getting a little low in my first bottle and I'm scared of running out. I bought this when I was trying to find my way with skin care. I have tons of dryness, flakes, and surface redness. A sephora SA req'd this to me to help.

I use this twice a day. When I first started, I needed two pumps because my skin would totally drink this up. But now, I just need one pump twice a day. The change is subtle but amazing. I have no more flakes, and the redness is nearly gone. I still have the winter dry skin, but it no longer feels dehydrated.

I feel like the rest of my skin care is interchangeable and a work in progress, but this serum will remain a staple in my routine.

Three years of using benzoyl peroxide to control acne breakouts have left my skin severely dehydrated. After trying a few other products that promised to fix the problem, I came across this wonderful little thing. It has helped A LOT. It is very light weight, is absorbed quickly and smells great. Definitely thumbs up from me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really love this product, I use this in the am after washing and my skin feels calmer and smoother, definitely hydrated. Although I have really oily skin it has been dry and tight feeling lately so I tried this, I'm glad I did. The serum is very fluid and one pump covers my face and neck, it sinks right in. I will sometimes mix this serum in with my Vinexpert Firming Serum that I use at night if I need added moisture. And of course it is non-comedogenic which is a must for me, I will repurchase :)

on 3/14/2013 8:21:00 PM

Pros: smell is divine, texture is very light, absorbs quickly, one of the best packaging I've had

Cons: like another comment said, it goes on pretty fast compared with other serums, probably because of the texture.

I like this product, but overall I could not see that much effect on my dehydrated skin.