Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by age: 19-24
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.6

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 3/5/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

on 6/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My skin is instantly plump after this, gets deep inside my skin because it's watery and just yummy, so far I really like it, instantly brighter skin.

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.

AHHH. I love this product, I just hate the price! I bought this in the Winter when I was so desperate to fix my flaking, dehydrated skin. The lady at Sephora suggested this, to put under a moisturizer morning and night (1.5 pumps). Within a week, all of my flakiness and dryness was gone! It feels so refreshing, with a pleasant scent that did not irritate my skin. I also noticed my skin texture and scarring improving. My skin would glow for the first time!

I then switched to just using this nightly to make it last longer. This was expensive stuff for me haha. I used one jar of this in about 1.5 months. It was a sad day when it ran out. Now that the weather is warming up I don't really need extra moisture. I will buy this agin in the winter when my skin needs some extra help.

on 2/10/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.

on 10/4/2014 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this at this point. I've been using it since May. Yes, my bottle has lasted me for about five months and I've just reached the halfway mark.
I don't have dry skin, and I'm not really sure if it's dehydrated. It's oily and acne prone. However, despite me having oily skin, I still add hydrating products to my skin after I learned that stripping your skin and not adding sufficient hydration makes it oilier. Anyway! I wanted to try out a serum and tested this out in the store and it seemed light enough for my needs. I use this only once a day- in the evening and I follow up with an oil (Vitamin E Oil from The Body Shop or Josie Maran Argan Oil) as a moisturizer after this and I find it works very well, but it might be an unnecessary (and quite expensive) step. I'm not in a situation where I can spend $65 on something that I'm not sure is doing anything.
My skin didn't have any reactions to this such as acne or anything like that. I found something that seems very similar in texture from The Body Shop called "Nutriganics Smoothing Serum" due to Caroline Hirons. To be quite honest, The Body Shop product probably works just as well for me, but I suppose we'll see after I run out of this Caudalie product to see if my skin really misses it.

It does what it says on the bottle - moisturise! Smells good and is easily absorbed. I like it because it has given my dehydrated skin the moisture it needed.

HOWEVER, the bottle does not last very long at all. It's been 4 weeks and I'm almost done with the bottle! I use it twice a day, one pump each time... I'll be looking for other serums when this is done. Not that this isn't good, but I would it has solved my dehydrated skin and I would like to try some other serums with additional benefits (anti-ageing, brightening skin etc.).

This is working wonderfully well on my oily but dehydrated skin. It is evening everything out, and definitely is acting like a cool drink of water on the more parched areas of my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I know it can be a bit steep but this is a saviour product. For the quality of the product the price is reasonable. This is possibly one of my favourite products of all time. I got it in a glossy box a while ago and was surprised at 1. how amazing it is and 2. how long it lasts. That sample lasted me half a year - I didn't use it all the time, only when my skin was feeling particularly dry and tight. As soon as I had the money I bought it straight away.

I am so happy with it. My skin is quite dry and prone to a few spots here and there. Before I started using this product my skin was getting progressively drier with the start of winter. My skin is ridiculously better now, I love it so much. I can't actually recommend this enough. Brilliant product.