SinfulColors Winter Wonder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This color is just simply gorgeous especially in sunlight. The formula is thin and very easy to work with although it's pretty sheer. It finally built up to a solid color at 3 thick-ish coats but longer nails MIGHT need 4. Despite the thick coats I used the drying time wasn't super slow, about average. This was limited edition but it can still be found on Ebay.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I try not to review limited edition nail polishes anymore because I feel like there is no point, but this color is an exception for two reasons. 1) It has a number of dupes, although this is the cheapest version that I am aware of and 2) This color is just that pretty. I would describe this color as a blue-grey base with gold/amber/silver micro shimmers in it. It is a very complex color. The formula is a bit sheer (at least three coats to reach opacity), which is why I didn't give it a perfect rating but the color itself is stellar. There are several polishes like this one out now (OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Zoya Fei Fei are two). I will likely seek out another version of this to see if I can find one more opaque, since this color is so wearable and gorgeous, esp. for wintertime :)

on 12/27/2012 4:12:00 PM

This is one heckuva polish~
I bought it on a whim, holiday treat for cheap,
but it is amazing....

this is a gray/blue/cool shimmery wonder-
Because it is slightly sheer, it isn't as heavy an an opaque cream...
but the shimmers are like aurora borealis:
its multilayers, and sparkles in varying colors,
and is incredible.

This is just so attractive, and unlike some Sinful colors,
it doesn't chip or flake off in one day.

I am impressed. This is terrific!

on 12/12/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Amazing! Looks like a galaxy on your nails!!! Beautiful duochrome color w/ a shifting black, purple, green base with multi color mini sparkles. Perfect for those who are older but love glitter & don't want the glitter bomb look. Sophisticated. Works for those who want a black based polish w/o the goth look. Great formula, quick dry time, & long lasting. Price is cheap as hell ($2) but quality is like essie. I think this make be a dupe of a recent OPI. Definitely backup worthy. I got the last one at my DR but will be looking for it in others.

Only con - it is a slight hassle to take off. But patience or Foil method does the job.

Go get it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I just LOVE this polish. I never buy two of anything but I did for this one. The color is hard to describe but its a cross between blue and grey with green, purple/pink, blue, and possibly gold shimmer. The wear time is great. I have been wearing it on my toes for about 2 and a half weeks now and just noticed some chipping. LOVE this polish.

on 11/15/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Man, this polish actually gave me chills, it's so pretty. Kinda difficult to describe though, but here's my take: gunmetal grey with subtle purple, green and gold shimmer. Almost rainbow-y but not quite. It's mesmerizing. I love it. It's not very impressive in the bottle but on my nails... wowzer. Gotta get a couple of backups.

Popular Polishes