Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Serum

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Serum

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing good! So, I got my hair coloured long long ago and my stylist had adviced me to start using serums for the maintenance of hair.. So that's how I basically got introduce to this magical product by MATRIX i.e, 'BIOLAGE smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Serum'. Ever since , I have been using this product. It has been more than 3 years and I think it's the right time to write a review on this product.

Description:
BIOLAGE SSMOOTHTHERAPIE infuses hair with weightless smoothness, leaving it frizz-free and easy to control while keeping it natural to the touch.

To Use:
Work a small amount of product in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow-dry or style as desired. Can be reapplied throughout the day for added shine and frizz control.

Price: INR 275/- for 100ml

My Experience:
Okay, so like I mentioned earlier, I have been using this product since a long time now and I can totally swear by this product! It really does what it claims. Anti frizz, deep Smoothing and also adds shine to my hair. The best part is that you just need to work a small amount of it on your hair and it transforms the quality of your hair. This product can amp up your hair game with the first application itself. Would definitely recommend this serum to all you beauties . It is worth investing 275 bucks on! Also, one bottle of it lasts really really long. In a nutshell, I am really happy and satisfied with this product! :)

Pros:
1. Just 100ml but lasts really long.
2. Travel friendly
3. Smells amazing
4. Stands by what it claims.
5. Worth the money
Cons:
I really can'tthink of any. I am just obsessed with this product! 😍

***************************************************

on 11/14/2012 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Normally I use the phenominal Moroccanoil Light argan serum for my hair, but I got a sample of this and tried it out this morning.

It's a good serum, I used about 4 pumps on my very long straight hair and I find that it makes it very silky, helps it move without tangling, and reduces the number of flyaways I appear to have.

I like how light this is and that it makes my hair look good, but moroccanoil wins since it has higher quantities of nourishing oil. This serum lists fragrance on its ingredients before any oils so I think the bulk of it really just is silicones. In the long run a more oil-heavy serum like moroccanoil will be healthier for the hair.