3.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

This mascara was recommended to me by two people. I tried it three times and finally tossed it in the garbage. It is the worst mascara I've ever used. The brush is way too big, and it's nearly impossible to avoid getting the product on your eyelids. The formula does nothing to enhance my lashes. They clumped together and lost their curl shortly after I applied it. I would not recommend this to anyone.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a mascara for a natural look to your lashes, regardless of how much you layer it. It's lengthening and doesn't smudge or transfer throughout the day. It doesn't give volume nor curl the lashes. If you prefer a natural look I'd recommend checking it out.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

5 years ago

Received a sample of this mascara when I purchased an origins face mask. So glad this was free & I didn't waste my money buying it. It did nothing for my lashes, was really wet & made my lashes stick together & look awful.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I have been using this mascara on off for about 3 months so I think I've had a long enough trial to write a review. The pros - it is very dark (therefore giving your lashes a very dramatic look) and it lengthens the lashes like no other. And now the cons - the wand is a tad too big and I end getting mascara on my lids, it is not water proof or resistant (it doesn't claim to be), and it's formula is more wet (?) than other mascaras I have tried therefore it does not hold a curl (I have since had a lash lift so this is no longer a problem). The effect is very natural and it doesn't clump if you decide to layer it. I am not sure how it is supposed to brighten, actually I am not sure how any mascara is supposed to have a brightening effect! Anyhow, it is a good mascara but it's not great. I'm sure there are many drugstore mascaras that do the same, if not a better job than this. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

I purchased this mascara after a review on YouTube in which the mascara seemed amazing-WRONG. I curl my lashes with a spoon, therefore I expect my lashes to remain curly after applying mascara. This mascara was just bad. Yes, it's dark-maybe that's the only good quality about it, however it completely removed the curl from my lashes and made them straight and brought my lashes downward. Not to mention it clumps and flakes. Nope. I shall continue using my Apple by Apple mascara (the Mexican one). I can buy up to 6 of those for the price of this one!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

I have short Asian lashes, and this didn't do anything.. but I still like it. It gave me a very natural look! if that's not what you want, dont get it. my Asian lashes need a lot more volume and length, and this mascara doesn't give much of either. it doesn't clump my lashes no matter how many coats I put on and doesn't make my lashes look spidery. I also noticed it brightens up my eyes more! they look a little dewy and starry-eyed :) I will not re-purchase, because I need more drama in my lashes. although I would go for this if I didn't have Asian lashes, because I don't wear much makeup other than mascara on an everyday basis.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

This mascara is definitely the best I have ever tried. It makes your lashes HUGE, but still soft, and I love it that it comes off easily with water. There is no need to scrub that delicate skin. My eyelashes are far longer now than they have ever been, and I attribute it all to this product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

It makes my eyelashes stick together instead of looking thicker and not water-proof at all!!! Hate it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

6 years ago

I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. This mascara feels great and looks great, too. No need for me to keep searching! I love Origins and this mascara is their best!!!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

6 years ago

A nice enough mascara- not a wonder product or HG but pleasant enough. I like the big fat tube ~(to accommodate the big fat brush) it makes you feel you are getting a lot more for your money when the product is substantial. The brush is a traditional spooley fibre one (not rubbery) but it is quite wide. This can makes things a little awkward when you apply. For the first week or so I made a real mess of my eyes applying with it because you need to be careful and make allowances for the size. The mascara promises to 'lengthen and lift' I think it does a good to average job. I am not bowled over by the results but nor could I say I was disappointed. It removes reasonably easily with water and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. The reason it hasn't received a higher rating from me is that mascara technology has really come a long way in the last decade or so and you can buy innovative, cheaper products from a lot of the drugstore brands. So it is difficult to justify the cost unless it delivers something special.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29