Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

2.0

1 review

The plastic packaging of the palette is a little light in a cheap kind of way. The print is cute, plus it was $15 at CVS so I don't really care if the packaging was meh. As long as it's something I can use for travel.

8 small eyeshadows on the top level, 2nd level pulls out for two blushes and a highlighter.

Top row of eyeshadows are all natural mattes, second row are supposed to be intensely shimmery, but the quality really varies per shadow. The darkest barely shows up, but the gold and lighter shimmers show up. The mattes are all neutral and matte. lol The consistency is a bit chalky imo. Which, to me, means they need to most likely be used wet to get any pigmentation. A little disappointing given the fact that Wet n Wild palettes and eyeshadows have more pigmentation when used dry and are much "creamier".

Blushes are matte too: a pink and a peach. Highlighter is similar to Nars Albatross, but with chunkier shimmer.

My conclusion is that it was something nice to try out of boredom, but it's not leaving me breathless or replacing any of my go-to items.