Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

3.3

on 6/29/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this at Ulta because, no shame, I am a big Kardashian fan and assumed their makeup would be amazing and decided to try it.

The eyeshadows are decent. Not very pigmented, but still useful. The blush/highlighters on the bottom are what I use the most, though. They are extremely pigmented and look very beautiful on the skin. I barely use the shadows, but I do use the blushes daily.

I wish they sold the blush, bronzer, and highlighter separately because I would definitely purchase it. However, I wouldn't waste your time or your money trying this palette because it's not worth it.

on 1/4/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this kit and was pleasantly surprised. It isn't the worst makeup, but it isn't the best. It's pretty good for a "drug store" brand. I found the best way to apply the eye shadow is to use an eyelid primer because without the primer, it wasn't very pigmented. I liked the blush a lot!!! it is a peachy color and I think would work well on most people. I'm very fair, dark hair, dark eyes. I thought the packaging was nice and sturdy. I liked the faux snakeskin look of the kit. The only reason I didn't like this kit was because of the bronzer and high lighter. Very few people can use a bronzer with out it looking like dirt and I am one of those. I'm super fair and bronzer looks like dirt and bruising on me! the high lighter didn't work right on me either. I think I'm going to use it as shadow.

on 11/30/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this product and I don't. I would like to give it a 3.5, but given a choice between a 4 and 3 I had to pick 3. I reserve 4 and 5 for products that I really like and will use a lot.

This palette has some really pretty colors and they are a pretty nice quality. Now they aren't the best quality, blending can be a little difficult and patchy. Eyeshadows are still very workable and good quality for the price. These aren't high end eyeshadows, but they are better than drug store eyeshadows like Maybelline, etc.

I think if you are adventurous and noticed this palette you should give it a try. Make sure you get a coupon and make yourself feel even better about a discounted price.

The packaging is junky and I gouged by highlighter color on the bottom compartment more than once. You really need to just open on compartment at a time. I think the packaging idea is good, but the execution needs some more work.

All-in-all not the best eyeshadow palette, but not the worst. :)