Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have so many lip balms, but I couldn't resist this. Orange??? Yum! Oh, and it was only 57 cents at CVS this week. It's not greasy and lit absorbs fast, plus I love the scent. I need one in every pocket and purse!

on 5/2/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I LOVE this product. My two lip staples have long been cherry Chapstick for everyday use, and Blistex Ointment when my lips are really chapped. I do like to wear a lip balm as a base before applying lipstick, but don't like that slippery feeling. It feels like the lipstick color isn't going on as it should, and the color doesn't stay put for long. I do spread my facial moisturizer over my lips, but that doesn't really do anything. This Carmex lip conditioner is just what I've wanted. It's PERFECT for applying under lipstick. Makes lips feel moisturized and prepped, without any heavy, waxy feel. Feels like you have nothing on. I haven't had any problems whatsoever with lips looking white afterwards. Maybe I don't put that much on, but you don't need to. My only wish is that there was more in the tube. I like the tube packaging, but does get harder to get the last of it out. And the smell is the BEST - orange Creamsicles. Not medicated or minty.

Top Rated Lip Treatments