Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

LOVE this stuff! I have chapped lips year round and always on the look out for lip treatments. This stuff is amazing! It glides on smooth an absorbs is about a minute. You don't feel the typical greasy product that lasts forever with other products. It absorbs super fast and your lips feel hydrated for hours! No bad taste, no greasy lips, no tint. I have very thin lips and this stuff makes them look at little more plump. Went back and bought 4 more tubes! Amazing product!

on 3/16/2013 11:24:00 PM

Got this at Walgreens for $1.79 and also got a free mini tube of Carmex lotion with it.

Pros: - Smells lovely, like an orange Creamsicle, very subtle but tasty.
- Feels silky and soft on the lips like lotion, so it slips and doesn't feel sticky.
- Sinks in well and moisturizes for 5 hours through some drinking.
- No sunscreen, which I like because I hate the smell of it.
- Cute little tube and easily portable.

Cons: - As mentioned below, it leaves a slight white cast on the lips, but it can be rubbed away easily and since I wear this mostly at night and at home, it doesn't bother me at all.
- I feel like you get very little product for your money. Granted, you don't use much, but still.

I enjoy using this product and would repurchase, though maybe next time with a coupon.

Top Rated Lip Treatments