Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This sounded so promising- I am one of those Carmex addicts, but was looking for something that was just an everyday balm. The scent is lovely- I can't believe it's Carmex! BUT- as others have said, it is the consistency of lotion- and that's not a good thing. There's a reason I don't use my hand cream on my lips unless it's an emergency- the consistency is just too weird and unnatural on lips!

On one hand, it soaks right into your skin, leaving no moisturizing stuff leftover. On the other hand, what it DOES leave behind is this chalky white color that actually accentuates all of the flakes on my lips.

What they should have done was kept the exact consistency of the tube version of the medicated Carmex and just taken out the medicated aspect of it. The smell is great- but it's just unusable for me. I threw it away after maybe 10 uses.

I love everything about this EXCEPT the actual product. The tube is adorable, love the unique orange flavor. The balm itself is so gross. Its dry and white and makes my lips worse. It should be made to more of a consistency of the original Carmex, not this royal-icing crap. Don't waste your dollars.

Top Rated Lip Treatments