Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

LOVE this stuff! I have chapped lips year round and always on the look out for lip treatments. This stuff is amazing! It glides on smooth an absorbs is about a minute. You don't feel the typical greasy product that lasts forever with other products. It absorbs super fast and your lips feel hydrated for hours! No bad taste, no greasy lips, no tint. I have very thin lips and this stuff makes them look at little more plump. Went back and bought 4 more tubes! Amazing product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with a 55 cents off coupon. I LOVE the orange creamsicle smell! Based on what the packaging said about how it was like a lotion and would sink into lips I wasn't surprised when on my first application it did just that. So if you're someone who doesn't like their lip balms to sit on their lips this is perfect for you! I love the squeeze tube packaging. When I rub my lips together twenty minutes after applying I can detect a bit on my lips but most of all my lips are smooth and soft. This is perfect for those who hate when their balm comes off when they drink too. I would definitely but this again!

on 11/13/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The previous reviewer did a great job at describing this product and I agree with her on all points. It's not moisturizing enough and makes my lips feel drier than before I put it on but I do love the smell! I wish carmex would make one of their other balms in the flavor. I will stick with using their regular tube balms and totally skip this one.

Top Rated Lip Treatments