Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2013 11:24:00 PM

Got this at Walgreens for $1.79 and also got a free mini tube of Carmex lotion with it.

Pros: - Smells lovely, like an orange Creamsicle, very subtle but tasty.
- Feels silky and soft on the lips like lotion, so it slips and doesn't feel sticky.
- Sinks in well and moisturizes for 5 hours through some drinking.
- No sunscreen, which I like because I hate the smell of it.
- Cute little tube and easily portable.

Cons: - As mentioned below, it leaves a slight white cast on the lips, but it can be rubbed away easily and since I wear this mostly at night and at home, it doesn't bother me at all.
- I feel like you get very little product for your money. Granted, you don't use much, but still.

I enjoy using this product and would repurchase, though maybe next time with a coupon.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This feels like gross lotion on the lips. I am a fan of Carmex's other products, though.

I personally HATE original carmex lipbalms. I find them to have a sickly cherry..odor and a very thick texture.
This, however is quite pleasant. It has a lotion like texture and a sugary orange (think ELF Essentials products) scent/taste. It absorbs into my lips quite fast, but as it absorbs, my lips get reaalllyy dry and I constantly have to apply more. It does have a matte finish. I think that this would be really nice for men who don't like glossy lip balms, but not really for me :(.
UPDATE: The more you put on, the white color is more visible in the cracks and crevices of your lips :/

Top Rated Lip Treatments