Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner-Noir

Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner-Noir

3.4

on 9/8/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a replacement for another Lise Watier eyeliner I bought and was not happy with and thought maybe I had a bad batch and i would give their eyeliners a fair chance. So I picked this eyeliner and it came fairly quickly in the mail, unfortunately it was not what I was hoping for. This eyeliner is not black, it is a transparent sheer sticky sort of film... It is not buildable and does not flow easily through the nib. I tried applying it over eyeshadow and it barely showed up. Stay away from this one!

on 2/17/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst eye-liner I have ever purchased. Its $19 before tax in Canada. It will start wearing away in a couple hours, you are definitely better off purchasing a drugstore brand like NYC which only costs $3 and lasts all day.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/20/2015 12:20:00 AM

Let me start off by saying I love most Lise Watier products, I think they are a very high quality and I enjoy supporting a Canadian company. But this eyeliner haunts my dreams with how bad it is! I tried really hard to like this liner but it was impossible. It takes FOREVER to dry, the colour isn't a dark black, it is watery/sheer black and it gets clumpy and "erases" itself if you go over a line more than once. Complete miss for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! The tip is extremely long and flexible which makes for perfect wings! I recently purchased this because I didn't see any point of buying cheap and bad eyeliners anymore. I love this product.
Check out more on my blog:

on 11/19/2014 10:23:00 AM

A luxurious long whippy tip that helps create the perfect fine line. I have this in brown and find it ideal to create a light level of daytime definition. Lasts & lasts, but easy to remove at night. The design of the pen reminds me a lot of the Kat Von D Tatto Liner, also a favourite of mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my second time around using Feline Eyeliner, and I love it just as much this time as I did last. It is the perfect black colour, and it goes on extremely smooth, with no pulling whatsoever. My favourite quality of this eyeliner is the fact that it is so easy to work with. I can create any look I want with it's fine tip felt pen, whether I want thin, barely there definition, or bold, thick cat eyes. It is very easy to remove, and very easy to correct any mistakes you have made. I got mine at LD in Canada for $18.00CAD before tax. Definietly recommend this to anyone who is out searching for a new liquid eyeliner with a little more cash to spare, you won't regret it!

on 11/9/2012 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm usually a eye pencil and gel eyeliner type gal. However I decided to venture out and try a liquid eyeliner. I swatched this eyeliner at Shoppers Drug Mart and liked it right away. It's a deep black and felt smooth. I bought it and tried it for the first time today. . This product has a thin pointed tip, which I like, and it was easy to use. The eyeliner hasn't budged or flaked. Overall I really like this liquid eyeliner and would repurchase. The cost is $18.00 Canadian before taxes.