Lumene Touch of Radiance Matte Powder Foundation

Lumene Touch of Radiance Matte Powder Foundation

3.3

on 1/23/2017 6:45:00 AM

This is a very good powder foundation in the lower price range. It's easy to blend and works both wet and dry, although I like it better dry. Needs a retouch after 4-6 hours on the t-zone but I have to say that it tends to look better later in the day, when it gets a slight glow. It can be a bit chalky right after application. The only reason I won't repurchase is that Lumene is not cruelty-free.

on 7/7/2013 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using Lumene's powder foundations for 10+ years. They have changed the name and packaging many times, but the formula has always been pretty much the same. Lumene has great choices for fair skinned, the lightest shade is lighter than MAC's NC15.

The staying power is good and the coverage is medium. The finish is matte, but never chalky. I use kabuki brush to apply, as it is faster than using sponge.

on 11/8/2012 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Here's something Lumene got right! This is an excellent, light powder foundation that goes on like a dream with a large brush. Gives only a hint of coverage, leaves skin nicely matt, and never chalky. Doesnt keep me matte for ages, so I need to re-apply or use blotting paper later on. But it works just fine for everyday office wear.

However, Ive learnt not to get too excited with Lumene. Renewing and re-launching is something they do faster than any other cosmetics brand on the market. Every time I find a product that I love, they soon replace it with a newer and more innovative (read: worse for me) product.

on 12/27/2012 10:17:00 PM

As a powder foundation this is pretty useless, it made my skin look very dry and uneven with only a tiny bit of it, the sponge that comes in this is really hard and the packaging is quite boring. It is handy for touch ups on very long days since it covers a bit more than normal powder but I won't be using this for anything else.