Jordana Taupe Matte

Jordana Taupe Matte

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have been wearing taupe almost everyday ever since I got it 2 months ago. I have warm undertones and hence rarely buy anything that is on the cooler side. But this looks very flattering on me. A perfect MLBB color for the colder months. HG status!
Jordana lipsticks are my favorites in general. They have a complete matte finish and the staying power is so on point! They don't wear on the insides of the lips like most lipsticks do and stay on through food and drinks and everything. This definitely is one of the most underrated brands out there and I cannot rave about this enough!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Out of all of the many Jordana lipsticks in this line that I've tried, this Taupe is hands down my favorite!! To back it up, I'm light-medium brown skinned (East Indian) depending on the time of year. Even now in the summer, when my skin's (obviously) at its darkest, it looks good. Needless to say this is the perfect MLBB & or nude-ish lippie on me. It gives the illusion of larger lips too. I love how easily it glides on yet the look remains matte on the lips. If I'm not eating, it lasts for hours. It feels light weight so I don't feel product on all day either. I wear it in the day or night. I certainly hope they do not discontinue this color. My friends of all skin tones look nice in it too. In Toronto, it costs only $3.40 CAD whereas my other beloved MAC Taupe is around $26.00. Only minor complaint is that the packaging is terrible. It's already broken at the base, so I need to be super careful applying, but glad to know it's cheap to replace :)

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/11/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If you are cool toned and are looking for a 90's lip look or a grey/beige color lip, this is for you. There is NO pink in this color and it is truly matte but a comfortable matte. Jordana is not the fanciest brand in the world but the products are fabulous and since the cost is so low, you can afford to play around.

on 3/28/2015 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Alright this is like the cheapest lipstick that I ever bought but I must say I'm very impressed. There's a whole range of matte lipsticks by Jordana and since I love matte lipsticks after I'd randomly seen some good reviews online I decided to give it a try.
These lipsticks give you completely matte finish but are not drying, feel creamy on lips. I would even compare the finish to a Mac matte lipsticks...not the same but comes pretty close...which is quite crazy for a $1.45
I own colors Taupe and Lavender lady and I love them both.
The packaging is very cheap but honestly I don't care on this one since the price is unbeatable.
I give a thumbs up

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Very good price, easy to apply & nice daytime colour. Haven't had it long enough to determine staying power, will update later.