e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener

on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 AM

This product is seriously amazing! I don't have problems with "dark circles" per se, but the skin around my eyes seems to be super thin and transparent, no matter how well I sleep or how well I take care of myself. I thought I was doomed. I bought this on a whim, since it was super cheap. At first I wasn't convinced, because it looked really weird and cakey. Luckily, I was staying in that night, so I let it ride. After about 10-15 minutes, this stuff MELTS into your skin so beautifully, without actually settling into the fine lines (unless you over apply it). This seriously made my eyes look gorgeous, and somehow seemed to actually make my eyes seem whiter. The only beef I have is the packaging, which is a bit awkward, for the price...you can't go wrong! I will buy this for the rest of my life / until it's discontinued / the company goes under. If any of the last two happen, I might have to cut someone ;)

on 5/20/2013 10:54:00 PM

Got this for $3 off elf website. Just doesn't work for me, for some reason most things that are suppose to "brighten" end up making me look tired. As odd as that is! The package is tiny but really a little goes a long way. I won't use for under eye anymore but it does work nicely as a eye brow highlight. I've been experimenting with more ELF products. I have run into ones lately that I don't love but for the price I could care less. If I had paid more then $10 for this I probably would have been upset at wasting money.

on 2/22/2013 10:10:00 AM

I've almost completely used up this product and will be purchasing another. I have been using it to not only set my undereye concealer but also as a browbone highlight/blending shade. Great color, staying power and price.