e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

Filtered by hair type : Straight
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

4.3

on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 AM

This product is seriously amazing! I don't have problems with "dark circles" per se, but the skin around my eyes seems to be super thin and transparent, no matter how well I sleep or how well I take care of myself. I thought I was doomed. I bought this on a whim, since it was super cheap. At first I wasn't convinced, because it looked really weird and cakey. Luckily, I was staying in that night, so I let it ride. After about 10-15 minutes, this stuff MELTS into your skin so beautifully, without actually settling into the fine lines (unless you over apply it). This seriously made my eyes look gorgeous, and somehow seemed to actually make my eyes seem whiter. The only beef I have is the packaging, which is a bit awkward, for the price...you can't go wrong! I will buy this for the rest of my life / until it's discontinued / the company goes under. If any of the last two happen, I might have to cut someone ;)

on 7/9/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this on a whim with an ELF order and didn't expect much. This is one product that works if used properly. It is a translucent brightening mineral powder that is super sheer but bright enough to perk up the eye area. I use this for the most subtle brightening effect. Although I had to take off a star because it got in my eye twice during the day when I rubbed my eye and it really irritated my waterline so much that I was left with puffy itchy eyes.

When used properly and carefully it's a staple in an everyday simple look.

on 2/22/2013 10:10:00 AM

I've almost completely used up this product and will be purchasing another. I have been using it to not only set my undereye concealer but also as a browbone highlight/blending shade. Great color, staying power and price.