e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

3.8

on 6/30/2015 6:37:00 PM

I really like this little product to set my under eye concealer. It doesn't give much coverage, or any at all, but it sets my concealer beautifully without looking powdery or dry.
The package is not so great, it's really tiny and the little sifter cap can be a bit annoying, but I honestly can't think of a better solution for such a finelly milled loose powder.
I'm repurchasing it and I definitely recommend trying it!

on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 AM

This product is seriously amazing! I don't have problems with "dark circles" per se, but the skin around my eyes seems to be super thin and transparent, no matter how well I sleep or how well I take care of myself. I thought I was doomed. I bought this on a whim, since it was super cheap. At first I wasn't convinced, because it looked really weird and cakey. Luckily, I was staying in that night, so I let it ride. After about 10-15 minutes, this stuff MELTS into your skin so beautifully, without actually settling into the fine lines (unless you over apply it). This seriously made my eyes look gorgeous, and somehow seemed to actually make my eyes seem whiter. The only beef I have is the packaging, which is a bit awkward, for the price...you can't go wrong! I will buy this for the rest of my life / until it's discontinued / the company goes under. If any of the last two happen, I might have to cut someone ;)

on 3/26/2013 12:41:00 AM

This product is a nice bone shade, perfect for a very natural shadow, as a base, or as a highlighter on the brow bone.

I just don't like the packaging of this product. I understand that it's mineral and in a loose powder form. I just think it's a little messy, and the powder has a lot of fallout when applied.

on 11/4/2012 11:34:00 AM

This is a light peach-nude loose powder, used for brightening eyes or under eyes. You get a tiny amount in a jar with a stopper screen. it would make a good setting powder for concealer. This is like BE Well Rested powder --but much cheaper and of course you get less. Good way to try this, if you never have.

Popular Eyes Products