e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

Filtered by skin type : Combination
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

3.9

on 6/30/2015 6:37:00 PM

I really like this little product to set my under eye concealer. It doesn't give much coverage, or any at all, but it sets my concealer beautifully without looking powdery or dry.
The package is not so great, it's really tiny and the little sifter cap can be a bit annoying, but I honestly can't think of a better solution for such a finelly milled loose powder.
I'm repurchasing it and I definitely recommend trying it!

on 11/15/2014 12:15:00 AM

This product is seriously amazing! I don't have problems with "dark circles" per se, but the skin around my eyes seems to be super thin and transparent, no matter how well I sleep or how well I take care of myself. I thought I was doomed. I bought this on a whim, since it was super cheap. At first I wasn't convinced, because it looked really weird and cakey. Luckily, I was staying in that night, so I let it ride. After about 10-15 minutes, this stuff MELTS into your skin so beautifully, without actually settling into the fine lines (unless you over apply it). This seriously made my eyes look gorgeous, and somehow seemed to actually make my eyes seem whiter. The only beef I have is the packaging, which is a bit awkward, for the price...you can't go wrong! I will buy this for the rest of my life / until it's discontinued / the company goes under. If any of the last two happen, I might have to cut someone ;)

on 7/6/2014 4:15:00 PM

I love this. I use this on my "no makeup" makeup looks because it looks so natural. It covers slightly but I recomend using elfs mineral concealer first if you have circles. a little of this goes a long way

on 8/9/2013 12:56:00 AM

Fantastic as an undereye setting powder and brightener. Really offsets my dark circles when used in combination with a brightening undereye concealer.

on 7/9/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this on a whim with an ELF order and didn't expect much. This is one product that works if used properly. It is a translucent brightening mineral powder that is super sheer but bright enough to perk up the eye area. I use this for the most subtle brightening effect. Although I had to take off a star because it got in my eye twice during the day when I rubbed my eye and it really irritated my waterline so much that I was left with puffy itchy eyes.

When used properly and carefully it's a staple in an everyday simple look.

on 5/20/2013 10:54:00 PM

Got this for $3 off elf website. Just doesn't work for me, for some reason most things that are suppose to "brighten" end up making me look tired. As odd as that is! The package is tiny but really a little goes a long way. I won't use for under eye anymore but it does work nicely as a eye brow highlight. I've been experimenting with more ELF products. I have run into ones lately that I don't love but for the price I could care less. If I had paid more then $10 for this I probably would have been upset at wasting money.

on 3/26/2013 12:41:00 AM

This product is a nice bone shade, perfect for a very natural shadow, as a base, or as a highlighter on the brow bone.

I just don't like the packaging of this product. I understand that it's mineral and in a loose powder form. I just think it's a little messy, and the powder has a lot of fallout when applied.

on 2/22/2013 10:10:00 AM

I've almost completely used up this product and will be purchasing another. I have been using it to not only set my undereye concealer but also as a browbone highlight/blending shade. Great color, staying power and price.

on 2/11/2013 7:50:00 PM

This is a cheap, nifty product that does exactly what it says. The powder is very soft and very finely milled and blends in seamlessly over or under foundation (I use powder foundation and put this on top). It's a slightly yellow toned powder but would blend in without any noticeable shade on most fairer skin tones, I expect. Works well at fading dark shadows and brightening the eye area.
A little goes a long way so the jar will last quite a while. It's a standard loose powder style screw top jar that you tap a little a time out of holes in the screen. This is another winner from E.L.F. I am often amazed at the good quality of these products, considering how cheap they are, and this one is no exception.

on 11/4/2012 11:34:00 AM

This is a light peach-nude loose powder, used for brightening eyes or under eyes. You get a tiny amount in a jar with a stopper screen. it would make a good setting powder for concealer. This is like BE Well Rested powder --but much cheaper and of course you get less. Good way to try this, if you never have.

Popular Eyes Products