e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

Filtered by age: 19-24
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brightener

4.4

on 11/21/2014 4:57:00 PM

holy crap I love this stuff!! I just got my whole e.l.f order 2 days ago and I'm obsessed with this brightener! first off...the size was dissapointing I was like what is this when I first opend my package:( but oh well I already orderd a back up lol abywayyss...I do have dark circles in the corners of my eyes and underneith and sun spots but I apply this after my concealer under my eyes as a setting powder but dang it really does leave you looking healthy and awake I love it so much it also helped my concealer from creasing and lasts all day:) I apply this with my e.l.f small taperd brush (which I also love) already repurchased:)

on 7/6/2014 4:15:00 PM

I love this. I use this on my "no makeup" makeup looks because it looks so natural. It covers slightly but I recomend using elfs mineral concealer first if you have circles. a little of this goes a long way

on 10/3/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't have very dark circles, on the grand scheme of things, but I am self conscious about the gap and I don't get a lot of sleep a lot of the time, so my under eye definitely needed some help that I just never got from concealers. I was a little skeptical this product would help, but with most ELF products I was willing to spend the two dollars to find out.

This really blew my expectations out of the water. It fairly seamlessly blends my under eye area into the rest of my face without being cakey or even more noticeable than the dark circles. I use a stripling brush to apply it, then do a little buffing with the rest of my face. It also stays in place with the rest of my makeup.

The packaging is typical ELF plastic. You don't get a whole lot, but you only use a little so it's really about a two month supply if you use it every day. It also has a "powder guard" cover, which is helpful because it gets a little bit clumpy if you don't shake it regularly.

This might not work for people with more serious undereye issues, but it suited my needs perfectly.

on 7/9/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this on a whim with an ELF order and didn't expect much. This is one product that works if used properly. It is a translucent brightening mineral powder that is super sheer but bright enough to perk up the eye area. I use this for the most subtle brightening effect. Although I had to take off a star because it got in my eye twice during the day when I rubbed my eye and it really irritated my waterline so much that I was left with puffy itchy eyes.

When used properly and carefully it's a staple in an everyday simple look.

on 3/26/2013 12:41:00 AM

This product is a nice bone shade, perfect for a very natural shadow, as a base, or as a highlighter on the brow bone.

I just don't like the packaging of this product. I understand that it's mineral and in a loose powder form. I just think it's a little messy, and the powder has a lot of fallout when applied.