Tommy Hilfiger Eau de prep

Tommy Hilfiger Eau de prep

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. I went to a prep school fwiw so I blind bought this. It's insipid screechy messy not a fan & it doesn't have much staying power. This is not Kathryn from Cruel Intentions' perfume. "Care to make a wager?..."

on 1/22/2014 12:30:00 AM

Just picked up a bottle at TJMaxx. It's exactly the sweet and spicy scent combo i have craving. Sweet notes often turn and become sickly on me. The pepper balances the scent and as the sweet dissipates the pepper settles with the musk. My nose is quite pleased. Very sad to hear it's discontinued. Time to stock pile!

on 1/19/2013 11:08:00 PM

Discontinued! I can't believe it, this keeps happening to me with fragrances I love. You can still find it through ebay and amazon, so I'll go that route (cheaper anyway). Beautiful fragrance, fresh and floral. People always commented on how good I smelled. I absolutely love this perfume.

on 11/3/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this on a whim, it was only 15 and i loved how it smelled from the bottle. I am not regretting it at all! Nice sweet&spicey scent, suitable for everyday use. Does not last long though, but well, I can live with that :)! My bf really loves this btw!
EDIT: someone has added a wrong picture to this product... This is a picture of the male version...

Popular Fragrances