Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG/PPG/ Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rhamnose, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate.

on 4/4/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I agree with the prior reviewer. This is very nice on the skin, but I didn't see any miraculous change in skintone or radiance. It's particularly lovely under makeup or tinted sunscreen, but plenty of other (some less expensive) brightening products leave my skin looking even, smooth and radiant as well so this is not a "must have" for me. Wouldn't turn it down as a gift which is how I got this one, but I won't buy it for myself either!

on 12/20/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a small bottle as a GWP. Loved the scent, and the slip on my skin. Not sure if I would invest in a full size, though, as I haven't seen enough benefits from any serum to warrant the price. But if money is no object and you like the line, this serum is worth trying.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

The beauty adviser suggestedto not use two bottles in a row.. so I changed my serum to Phytomer RADIANCE RETEXTURING SERUM.. I like them both though.. they hydrate my skin 'n make it supple 'n kinda glowy 'n get rid of fine lines

on 9/21/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product was amazing and I really saw a difference when using it I felt so refreshed and when it had finished I found myself trying to get every last bit. However the price is to much for this product and at the moment I'm not really sure if I'm going to continue with this product, it is good but I wouldn't say it is worth the price.

on 2/2/2015 1:59:00 PM

I bought this product not for face treatment at first... i bought this to be combined with my MAC mineralize foundation to get a dewy base make up for my travel trip in europe this winter. firstly i cannot use this for my skin product treatment due to my acne treatment at my Erha clinic yet. As my acnes being gone gradually, I decided to buy the YSL forever youth liberator nutri creme as well... i am still 25 (will be 26 this april) and really... these products are amazing!!!!! i have a sensitive skin before (but my dermatologist said i have a normal skin now). usually i cannot get along well with any products except Aura science by victoria secret (they stop producing it.. big ashamed)... My skin is so smooth and look even younger (people thought I am still 17 ahahaha).. but the point is... my skin is so cute, firm, yummmyyy, glow naturally... for daily make up, i do not need to apply any foundation after applying both serum and the nutri creme... have been using this for 2 months and have no reason to change to another product yet. (but please maybe YSL would considet to change the package? a bit hard to get the last drop... as this is is quite pricy ahaha but worth!!!) i heard the eye serum is great as well. cannot wait to try them..

I used to work for Yves Saint Laurent, many many moons ago. And to say that I love there products is an under-statement - still to this day I buy there lipsticks.

So I was talked into buying this new serum, and can I tell you what a waste of my money 65.00 to be precise.

There is absolutely no difference to my skin and I am 49, and my skin actually felt and looked worse. Someone actually bought me the 15ml along with the touche eclat (now that I have used) but I have now listed the 15ml on e-bay.

Would not go out and buy any of this skin-care range, total waste of money.

on 10/17/2014 4:49:00 AM

I'm so angry that I let the nice little old gal talk me into buying this junk. 7 awards...for what?! Packaging! Even that was a pain in the butt it was a balacing act closing without dripping the goopy serum down the bottle.

I was excited to try out my new serum that was going to magically make my face more youthful & tight! Yippy!

Well it made my face tight as leather & dry! The only liberatoration was after I returned this peice of crap!

on 6/23/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The MUA at YSL gave me a generous number of samples of this product as well as the light creator serum. I find them both to be lovely. I ended up purchasing this one in a gift package containing the eye cream and the moisturiser, which to me made it value for money.

This serum is exceptional. After a few applications, there is a difference. I notice a visible reduction in the pores on my cheeks as well as a huge reduction in the crepiness and puffiness of my eyelids, to such an extent that I can now wear shimmery eyeshadow, and I don't feel the need to wear a face primer. It also passed the parter test, when he who hardly ever notices, commented that my skin looks lovely. This product is a game changer for me.

I love this despite the alcohol ingredient. I find it very difficult to get a serum/ cream that does not break me out, leave my skin like an oil slick or dry my face. I have tried creme de la mer, eve lom, elemis, cheap high street creams & they just don't work for me! This i would recommend for fussy, combo skin like mine who can normally only use Boots Intense & Perfect serum. Trust me, i have a bag of opened pots & tubes to say that this stuff is actually worth the price

on 12/22/2013 7:43:00 AM

This won't do anything for your skin thanks to the alcohol and fragrant ingredients it contains.And the price is ludicrous.I had a sample of this.I wouldn't put it anywhere near my eyes due to the high alcohol content so what's the point? The eye area is where I need hydration and this won't help, that's for sure. Alcohol at this level is no more than an irritant.Even if you can't see or feel it. the damage is being done under the skin's surface.It's a shame because without the alcohol and fragrance this could be ok, although I still wouldn't buy it because of the price.Olay regenerist regenerating fragrance free serum runs rings round this at a FRACTION of the cost,.as do various other serums.The bottle is pretty,that's about it.But ,really your skin derserves so much better than this.overpriced nonsense.,I'd skip this one ladies and gents.