LUSH Twilight

LUSH Twilight

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have stocked up on this from the Lush Kitchen as they normally sell out before I get a chance. This smells like Lavender but with added sweetness due to tonka, benzoin and malt. Really nice especially around bedtime. Don't mind the packaging. Smells just like the bath bomb but much better value for money.

on 5/13/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite lush product. It smells amazing. Very calming and sweet. You only need a little bit, so the bottle lasts forever.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/27/2015 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This smells amazing, and lasts!! LOVE IT!

I would buy this all year round but it's Christmas only :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This shower gel is amazing! It smells so delicious and relaxing. If you've had the privilege of enjoying Lush's Twilight bath bombs, this is the same soothing scent, but in a shower gel. I absolutely love the smell (A mixture of lavender/ylang ylang/tonka/delicious/relaxing/mellow), the bright purple color, and the soothing effects it has when I use it in a hot shower or bath.They only sell it around Christmastime but I would be obsessed with this if Lush made it available year-round! There's some glittery/sparkles in it but they all rinse away if they come out at all. In my bottle, all the glittery bits have sunk to the bottom and I seriously don't even notice them. This does not dry out my skin or make me break out either. I have sensitive skin, but none of Lush's products have given me any problems, and a lot of them are very moisturizing. If they offered this year round, I would most definitely re-purchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

easily 1 of my fave lush products of all time. soft & soothing, the perfect bedtime shower staple. i really wish lush would just make this permanent already. i know it's popular & there's nothing else like it in their shower collection.

on 10/15/2014 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy anything that has this incredible scent, and do since i have the bath fizzle too. I hope this comes back available!

on 1/10/2014 10:46:00 AM

This is by far my favourite lush shower gel. It smells so goooooooddd. Managed to get 2 large bottles!! I wish it'll be a permanent item. It'll be great if they come up with a lotion in this scent too!! The lavender scent itself is very calming and it scents up the whole bath room! It doesn't irritate my skin and it's not drying at all!

on 11/12/2013 11:32:00 AM

This is one of the best shower gels I've ever used. I desperately wish it were part of Lush's permanent collection.
Like most of the other Lush shower gels, it lathers well and smells fantastic.
I love the Twilight bath bomb, but this shower gel smells SO MUCH BETTER.

on 11/10/2013 7:14:00 AM

This shower gel is so relaxing. It immediately calmed my senses from being stressed, anxious to relaxed. I absolutely love the colour! There is shimmery shimmer powder at the bottom of the bottle. I mean the whole thing is gleaming deep purple but it has a metallic silver gel at the bottom. The smell was divine, literally divine. I could almost drink it. Its so unique, I can understand why they released it in Halloween. It is a dark and graceful shower gel. Opposite to fun and floral (thank God, change for once). Lavender is my favourite essence, I notice it also has a slight sweet smell to it rather than just pure lavender. Would definitely buy again.