Maybelline Color Sensational in Mauve It Up

No Image

3.6

on 3/11/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Normally I wear nude colors but I wanted to try the dark lipstick trend that I could wear everyday to work without looking like it's halloween. This is such a beautiful creamy and pigmented color. It is a medium cool toned mauve and goes perfectly with my NC 35 skin tone. The formula is great as it does not dry out my lips nor have a bad odor. Staying power is average and reapplication is needed. I have already purchased and highly recommend this shade.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

While I do like this lipstick, I don't love it...It's nice but I didn't realize it would have such a pronounced sheen to it...I do wear it sometimes at night but much prefer Revlon's Mauvy Night. This kind of looks like a sparkly purple on my lips which I wasn't really anticipating.

on 1/15/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I believe this is the same color that used to be called Madison Mauve. I love it..I am fair and cool toned.

on 11/2/2012 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Mauve it up is a mauve-purple with shimmers! Beautiful color for fall! It goes really on the application,it last fairly long with a lip liner. It goes well with: black,purple,gold,pink,nude eye shadows! Love it!

on 5/24/2014 4:23:00 PM

Very nice mauve purple liptsick. It will look good on any skin tone. Very moisturising. It is my one of the two fav purple liptsick. Best drug store purple lipstick.