L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in Sensual Rose

4.5

This is a lovely soft pink lipstick with a gold sheen. The formula is a little sheer, very soft and I love it. I’ve been wearing this as part of my summer barely made up look. Sheer sheer barely there face products, lots of glow and a bit of bronzer, cream bronze shadows on the lids, I’m going for a glossy summer no makeup face and I love this lipstick with it. I’m sure its discontinued already, but I love it and am enjoying it. Definitely recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful color. Somebody said it's like nars orgasm but for lips, that is exactly what I thought when swatched in the store. Texture is light and lovely, packaging is luxurious.
Honestly, I was blown away when I applied it first, It brightened my whole face.
Took off one point because the bullet moves in the tube as I apply it, making me afraid it will break, something I really despise with lipsticks. Another L'Oreal lipstick I have has this problem too .

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite everyday lip product at the moment. It's kind of like NARS Orgasm blush in a lipstick, but without chunks of glitter. It's a beautiful warm pink with golden flecks. Looks great against my NC20 skin. Also doesn't feel dry on the lips, and wears off very evenly. I get a couple of hours of wear out of this, so pretty standard wear time. Too bad it costs $22 in Aus, but I would still repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sensual rose is a pale peach lipstick that got gold shimmers in it! Marvellous color,perfect for summer! It goes really well on the application,It last fairly long, it brings a beautiful light to the lips! Goes well with :rose-gold,purple,nude,pink,peach eye shadows! Love it!