Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

2.0

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bath and body works had the nerve to charge more for this line when the store has scents wayy better at normal prices. My boyfriend bought me the whole line and i returned it. $85 dollars later...

This scent isn't as nice as many of the other scents offered by Bath and Body Works, and did not appeal to me. It's a fruity type scent, but I couldn't pick out what type of fruit. I have found no better staying power, even with their acclaimed quality ingredients. The bottle looks like a Very Sexy bottle from Victoria's Secret, so no added costs there I should think. I just do not see any need for a price increase on this scent. This isn't a bad scent and might be a favorite to many, it's just not to me. I'd pay more for several of their other scents before purchasing this one. Bath and Body Works seems to be going backwards to me. They have had other scents that should have been permanent. This scent is already one they'll keep and they don't even know if it will be a favorite or not? I guess that's where the price increase comes from and what advertising will do for you. This will not be a purchase for myself or for gift giving.

Popular Fragrances