Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

2.7

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bath and body works had the nerve to charge more for this line when the store has scents wayy better at normal prices. My boyfriend bought me the whole line and i returned it. $85 dollars later...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am really enjoying this scent. I got the EDP, lotion and shower gel. I used a 20% off coupon along with the buy 2, get 1 free sale they had on Signature Collection items which was a good deal. If you cannot find a 20% then you might be able to find other coupons, like $10 off $30 then you can score this for a good deal.

Price (in USD):
Forever Red EDP $44.50
Forever Red Lotion $20.00
Forever Red Shower Gel $18.00
The EDP, lotion and shower gel (and other items in this collection) are a little expensive for a BBW. If I did not have a discount I might have passed this up. If I run out I would only re-purchase if they have a sale/coupon.

Scent: to me the scent is unlike any other. It's not overwhelming and it's pretty and romantic. It does not smell like Midnight Pomegranate like mentioned in another review. I like the vanilla rum notes and the pomegranate notes. IMO, this is great for day or night wear.

Notes:
Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood
UPDATE: I love this scent, but back to BBW it goes. I've tried layering this scent every way with the lotion and it has zero staying power. For an EDP& lotion that costs near $65 dollars for the both I'd expect a little more.

This scent isn't as nice as many of the other scents offered by Bath and Body Works, and did not appeal to me. It's a fruity type scent, but I couldn't pick out what type of fruit. I have found no better staying power, even with their acclaimed quality ingredients. The bottle looks like a Very Sexy bottle from Victoria's Secret, so no added costs there I should think. I just do not see any need for a price increase on this scent. This isn't a bad scent and might be a favorite to many, it's just not to me. I'd pay more for several of their other scents before purchasing this one. Bath and Body Works seems to be going backwards to me. They have had other scents that should have been permanent. This scent is already one they'll keep and they don't even know if it will be a favorite or not? I guess that's where the price increase comes from and what advertising will do for you. This will not be a purchase for myself or for gift giving.

Popular Fragrances