Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.5

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

it does have the the sweetness of apple or another red fruit emm maybe berries but I don't like it all that much , it lacks character , smells of fruit and maybe amber but that is it . I can't smell it after a couple of hours and I never get any compliments wearing it...I bought cashmere glow with it and I really like it though , it is sophisticated and classy ...and it does make me feel warm.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I am really enjoying this scent. I got the EDP, lotion and shower gel. I used a 20% off coupon along with the buy 2, get 1 free sale they had on Signature Collection items which was a good deal. If you cannot find a 20% then you might be able to find other coupons, like $10 off $30 then you can score this for a good deal.

Price (in USD):
Forever Red EDP $44.50
Forever Red Lotion $20.00
Forever Red Shower Gel $18.00
The EDP, lotion and shower gel (and other items in this collection) are a little expensive for a BBW. If I did not have a discount I might have passed this up. If I run out I would only re-purchase if they have a sale/coupon.

Scent: to me the scent is unlike any other. It's not overwhelming and it's pretty and romantic. It does not smell like Midnight Pomegranate like mentioned in another review. I like the vanilla rum notes and the pomegranate notes. IMO, this is great for day or night wear.

Notes:
Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood
UPDATE: I love this scent, but back to BBW it goes. I've tried layering this scent every way with the lotion and it has zero staying power. For an EDP& lotion that costs near $65 dollars for the both I'd expect a little more.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I didn't buy this product because of the price, but I did enjoy it. There wasn't anything very unique about it, but I did like it a lot. I was expecting something more, and this product is a lot like something that Victoria's Secret would sell. Next time I go to Bath and Body Works, I think I might purchase the body mist.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I took a specific trip to B&BW just to try this fragrance and I have to say I was extremely underwhelmed. I mean, it's a nice enough fragrance, but for me kind of generic and one I would definitely pass by in the department store. The cost seems a bit pricey for the lotions etc considering that I could get any of their other lotions for almost half the price. The pomegranate note that is prominent in the beginning smells a lot like the one in midnight pomegranate, but oddly enough this scent almost seems less complex to me. I would choose Midnight Pomegranate over this scent any day. For a scent that they put this much effort into developing and promoting I was expecting a bigger bang for the buck. I bought the EDP in the hopes that when I got home and tried it again I would change my mind and be madly in love with it, but for me it is too overpoweringly perfumey and musky (and this is coming from someone who loves musky scents). Despite the fact that this is an EDP not an EDT I still find it has no lasting power. This scent reminds me of a fragrance geared towards middle aged women that they just added a splash of fruitiness to try to appeal to the younger crowd. I was told by the girl in the store that they are offshooting a whole new Forever Red line of products and making it their higher end fragrances. I hope the next ones are more impressive. Do I hate it? No. Would I buy it again? Never. Bottom line it's a pleasant enough scent in small doses, but forgettable and overpriced.

Popular Fragrances