Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.8

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I LOVE Forever Red! I'm surprised by the amount of low reviews! Forever Red is one of my favorite BBW scents ever released. I tend to like darker scents (not very into fruity sweet scents) and this is one of my go to perfumes/lotions. I actually way prefer this over Midnight Pomegrante, as I do not like that scent very much at all. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. Love the red packaging as well!

on 4/16/2013 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I cannot give a full review on this product as I had only bought it yesterday. I love the smell of it and the staying power on me was amazing. I tried the roller ball at the store and it smelled for HOURS. I bought the mini version so that I can try it more and decide if I completely love it. I am not familiar with any other scents this may be like because Bath and Body works is a new store in the area I live.
I can say that I really love the scent and the fact it didn't change on my skin like some other scents do. It was a nice sweet, mature smell.

on 2/20/2013 9:09:00 PM

The whole set of "Forever Red' was a gift;
at first sniff, I was not impressed.
The top notes are mediocre, saccarine fruit, (eau de Robitussin)
and considering the price tag,
I felt this was a disappointment.

I've worn this for 2 weeks now, but it took me to this evening
to arrive at a pleasant conclusion.
When the fragrance 'blooms' with one's body heat,
it is lovely, wearable, suitable for daywear,
and this is a subtle scent, not loud or overbearing
like others (ahem, I'm looking at you, Japanese Cherry blossom).
But why does it take so long to develop?

this pomegranate based scent lacks the sultry sexiness
of its older sister "midnight pomegranate")
(the musky, patchouli undercurrents), nor the
innocent icy floral frosting of "Be Enchanted."

I don't think this will be as long lived as some others
in the BBW line (Moonlight Path comes to mind...)

But... this is wearable, and nice. Just not a star.
I'll finish out the products in the line,
but won't purchase again.

on 2/11/2013 8:50:00 PM

It is getting so that ALL BBW frags are starting to smell alike. I tried this one in the store. Nothing special so I don't know why all the hype.
I find that the original old scents of yore at BBW were the most original therefore have been discontinued (you can get them online). I really think that BBW is geared for a young demographic, though I must confess I did buy Twilight Woods.

on 1/28/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this scent, though it reminds me of a million other fruity florals and is not unique. Bath and Body Works' marketing of this product is a bit shameful, as nothing in their store should be this expensive ($22 for the spray) or extravagantly packaged. All of those complaints aside, the scent lasts a good long time on me, and that is why it gets 4 stars. I only need a small amount, and I can smell it from 7am until I shower late at night. I can't say that about any other body spray, and hardly many perfumes.

on 1/3/2013 1:28:00 AM

Forever Red seems to be a fragrance that people either love or hate - but personally, I LOVE the Forever Red line. It's fruity but sexy and warm. It does remind me of VC but I think that's why I like it - there is something more refined about this perfume than most BBW scents. I'm hooked and I love it. I find the packaging kind of cheap-looking but i can certainly overlook that aspect for this addictive scent. loves it!

Popular Fragrances