Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.7

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a huge fan of these types of scents. They are very modern yet classic. I recently found this by accident while in Bath and Body Works and fell in love immediately. I bought a small bottle to try and when I am done I will be buying a huge bottle.

This is a heavier fragrance and not something for summer/spring. Of course you can wear it anytime but I find the deep notes in these types of scents come out better in cold weather. The top notes are pomegranate (which I smell immediately), peach & apples. The middle is red peony, red osmanthus (which comes out on me more than any one scent) & night blooming marigold. The base of this fragrance is so nice and warm with rum-vanilla, marshmallows, and oak. Its truly intoxicating.

My favorite scents are Fredericks of Hollywood Signature, Flowerbomb, Cashmere Mist, Gold Sugar, and Twilight Woods. I hope this helps.

To my nose this is a cross between Escada Magnetism and Nina Ricci's Nina. A lot heavier than Escada and a tad sweeter than Nina. I love both and I really like this.

I can't describe it any better than anyone else already has.

I have two complaints. One, the staying power. I understand that when wearing a scent you, yourself, can't smell it all that well after a few hours. But within an hour my husband couldn't smell it either. It could be the balmy weather, though. Two, the bottle itself. It's really chunky and a bit awkward to spray.

Don't think I'd repurchase. I'd rather spend an extra $20 or so and go with my beloved Nina. But it's a great scent at any rate.

A bit pricy, but definitely the best fragrance B&BW has made. It does a have a higher alcohol smell than the others, but it dissipates after a few minutes. Warm and inviting, and definitely something more mature than my childhood favorite, warm vanilla sugar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like a combination of Midnight Pomegrante and Sweet Pea, with a bit of vanilla. The staying power is very good, but to me it's not something that sticks out by any means. It is a very pretty fragrance... but nothing about it is super special. It reminds me more of Sweet Pea which, don't get me wrong, smells great, but I was hoping that this would be truly different. I have the body cream and the small edt, and I will continue to use them until I run out, but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I took a specific trip to B&BW just to try this fragrance and I have to say I was extremely underwhelmed. I mean, it's a nice enough fragrance, but for me kind of generic and one I would definitely pass by in the department store. The cost seems a bit pricey for the lotions etc considering that I could get any of their other lotions for almost half the price. The pomegranate note that is prominent in the beginning smells a lot like the one in midnight pomegranate, but oddly enough this scent almost seems less complex to me. I would choose Midnight Pomegranate over this scent any day. For a scent that they put this much effort into developing and promoting I was expecting a bigger bang for the buck. I bought the EDP in the hopes that when I got home and tried it again I would change my mind and be madly in love with it, but for me it is too overpoweringly perfumey and musky (and this is coming from someone who loves musky scents). Despite the fact that this is an EDP not an EDT I still find it has no lasting power. This scent reminds me of a fragrance geared towards middle aged women that they just added a splash of fruitiness to try to appeal to the younger crowd. I was told by the girl in the store that they are offshooting a whole new Forever Red line of products and making it their higher end fragrances. I hope the next ones are more impressive. Do I hate it? No. Would I buy it again? Never. Bottom line it's a pleasant enough scent in small doses, but forgettable and overpriced.

This scent isn't as nice as many of the other scents offered by Bath and Body Works, and did not appeal to me. It's a fruity type scent, but I couldn't pick out what type of fruit. I have found no better staying power, even with their acclaimed quality ingredients. The bottle looks like a Very Sexy bottle from Victoria's Secret, so no added costs there I should think. I just do not see any need for a price increase on this scent. This isn't a bad scent and might be a favorite to many, it's just not to me. I'd pay more for several of their other scents before purchasing this one. Bath and Body Works seems to be going backwards to me. They have had other scents that should have been permanent. This scent is already one they'll keep and they don't even know if it will be a favorite or not? I guess that's where the price increase comes from and what advertising will do for you. This will not be a purchase for myself or for gift giving.

Popular Fragrances