Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.5

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

B&BW has been slacking with their recent releases as they all smell the same to me, floral and one-noted! This is the exception though and their sweet redemption in my eyes was creating this yummy scent:) It's definitely a fall/winter fragrance that reminds me of hot, buttered rum and toasted marshmallows with a hint of ripe raspberries and pear. This is a complex frag but imo all the elements balance one another. Great for people who enjoy gourmand scents that smell good enough to eat! My only gripe is that the lasting power is so-so, it starts out strong and fierce but fades away within a few hours. Will repurchase as I'm almost on empty!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Forever Red's first spray is warm, inviting and boozy marshmallow. Unfortunately, the rest goes downhill from there. Forever Red seems promising. The SA's told me wonderful stories of how this EdT is made, and it sounds wonderful, but has a plastic, shallow tinge to it on me.
Something is missing to make this fragrance a full-bodied, creamy scent ready to deliver on its promises. It's as if it's almost there-like a soup in a crockpot that's been brewing and isn't quite ready yet. The buzzer hasn't gone off, it's ready to sample and the chef says, "No, not yet."
Peach in the top notes is prominent, peony delivers a rose quality in the middle, and the rum brings along the vanilla and marshmallow to round Forever Red to a fragrance for Bath and Body Works that's different for their usual fragrances but not quite up to par for what they're trying to deliver.
The booziness lasts a few hours but dissipates quickly to a close skin scent. Good to wear at the office, at home relaxing or out to dinner.
Top Notes: Pomegranate, Peach, Apple.
Middle Notes: Red Peony, Osmanthus, Marigold.
Base Notes: Rum, Vanilla, Oak, Marshmallow.

on 6/20/2013 11:57:00 PM

I like this for a quick on the go scent. It's more of a summer time fragrance for me and it smells kind of fruity. The scent lasts a fairly long time and isn't too young like a lot of B&BW fragrances. I picked up 2 roller balls during their sale just to have with me as an extra. I would repurchase but only if it was on sale.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I didn't buy this product because of the price, but I did enjoy it. There wasn't anything very unique about it, but I did like it a lot. I was expecting something more, and this product is a lot like something that Victoria's Secret would sell. Next time I go to Bath and Body Works, I think I might purchase the body mist.

Popular Fragrances