Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.5

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

B&BW has been slacking with their recent releases as they all smell the same to me, floral and one-noted! This is the exception though and their sweet redemption in my eyes was creating this yummy scent:) It's definitely a fall/winter fragrance that reminds me of hot, buttered rum and toasted marshmallows with a hint of ripe raspberries and pear. This is a complex frag but imo all the elements balance one another. Great for people who enjoy gourmand scents that smell good enough to eat! My only gripe is that the lasting power is so-so, it starts out strong and fierce but fades away within a few hours. Will repurchase as I'm almost on empty!

on 4/16/2013 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I cannot give a full review on this product as I had only bought it yesterday. I love the smell of it and the staying power on me was amazing. I tried the roller ball at the store and it smelled for HOURS. I bought the mini version so that I can try it more and decide if I completely love it. I am not familiar with any other scents this may be like because Bath and Body works is a new store in the area I live.
I can say that I really love the scent and the fact it didn't change on my skin like some other scents do. It was a nice sweet, mature smell.

on 1/28/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this scent, though it reminds me of a million other fruity florals and is not unique. Bath and Body Works' marketing of this product is a bit shameful, as nothing in their store should be this expensive ($22 for the spray) or extravagantly packaged. All of those complaints aside, the scent lasts a good long time on me, and that is why it gets 4 stars. I only need a small amount, and I can smell it from 7am until I shower late at night. I can't say that about any other body spray, and hardly many perfumes.

on 12/23/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

some employee made me smell it . it was disgusting.

Popular Fragrances