Bath & Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bath & Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree with Ferrishyn's review, a few down from mine. I will add that I think this is more of a date nite perfume or a night time perfume or a fall/Winter scent. Not for the office or school or daytime shopping trips. Well, maybe for some people, but I wouldn't wear it in those instances. I just think this has a warm slightly seductive not too heavy slightly sexy scent/feel about it. Although this is not real heavy, I would not wear this around those with sensitive noses, as some of the notes I think might kick up allergies or sensitivities or possibly headaches for some. I only got the mini one and I think that was even on sale for a few dollars, so I can't complain. The trial size/travel size was/is great for tossing in your purse or for....travelling!! ;) Dry down for this on me was pretty much the same as when first sprayed and I get a good 8 to 12 hours out of this, depending how many spritzes I do. So in that regards, not bad at all. Not sure if I would re-purchase, as there are so many scents out there that I like better, but I may pick up another mini/trial size one of these in the Fall or Winter, if the mini/trial sizes of these are around!!

on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a huge fan of these types of scents. They are very modern yet classic. I recently found this by accident while in Bath and Body Works and fell in love immediately. I bought a small bottle to try and when I am done I will be buying a huge bottle.

This is a heavier fragrance and not something for summer/spring. Of course you can wear it anytime but I find the deep notes in these types of scents come out better in cold weather. The top notes are pomegranate (which I smell immediately), peach & apples. The middle is red peony, red osmanthus (which comes out on me more than any one scent) & night blooming marigold. The base of this fragrance is so nice and warm with rum-vanilla, marshmallows, and oak. Itís truly intoxicating.

My favorite scents are Frederickís of Hollywood Signature, Flowerbomb, Cashmere Mist, Gold Sugar, and Twilight Woods. I hope this helps.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

B&BW has been slacking with their recent releases as they all smell the same to me, floral and one-noted! This is the exception though and their sweet redemption in my eyes was creating this yummy scent:) It's definitely a fall/winter fragrance that reminds me of hot, buttered rum and toasted marshmallows with a hint of ripe raspberries and pear. This is a complex frag but imo all the elements balance one another. Great for people who enjoy gourmand scents that smell good enough to eat! My only gripe is that the lasting power is so-so, it starts out strong and fierce but fades away within a few hours. Will repurchase as I'm almost on empty!

A bit pricy, but definitely the best fragrance B&BW has made. It does a have a higher alcohol smell than the others, but it dissipates after a few minutes. Warm and inviting, and definitely something more mature than my childhood favorite, warm vanilla sugar.

Wow. I, too, am surprised by all the negative reviews. Well, I'm not the most avid Bath and Body Works person. I go there for bubble bath, but that's about all. I haven't really been into their scents in a long while. So maybe because of my lack of knowledge of their products, this scent was new and fresh to me. I couldn't believe I paid only $5 for this. I love the smell, and couldn't stop smelling it. I just hope I don't wear this around people who want to puke because of the smell. That would bum me out.

Like others say, it's a blend of fruit and musk. And the way that it's blended simple smells perfect to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like a combination of Midnight Pomegrante and Sweet Pea, with a bit of vanilla. The staying power is very good, but to me it's not something that sticks out by any means. It is a very pretty fragrance... but nothing about it is super special. It reminds me more of Sweet Pea which, don't get me wrong, smells great, but I was hoping that this would be truly different. I have the body cream and the small edt, and I will continue to use them until I run out, but I will not repurchase.

on 2/11/2013 8:50:00 PM

It is getting so that ALL BBW frags are starting to smell alike. I tried this one in the store. Nothing special so I don't know why all the hype.
I find that the original old scents of yore at BBW were the most original therefore have been discontinued (you can get them online). I really think that BBW is geared for a young demographic, though I must confess I did buy Twilight Woods.