3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

The whole set of "Forever Red' was a gift; at first sniff, I was not impressed. The top notes are mediocre, saccarine fruit, (eau de Robitussin) and considering the price tag, I felt this was a disappointment. I've worn this for 2 weeks now, but it took me to this evening to arrive at a pleasant conclusion. When the fragrance 'blooms' with one's body heat, it is lovely, wearable, suitable for daywear, and this is a subtle scent, not loud or overbearing like others (ahem, I'm looking at you, Japanese Cherry blossom). But why does it take so long to develop? this pomegranate based scent lacks the sultry sexiness of its older sister "midnight pomegranate") (the musky, patchouli undercurrents), nor the innocent icy floral frosting of "Be Enchanted." I don't think this will be as long lived as some others in the BBW line (Moonlight Path comes to mind...) But... this is wearable, and nice. Just not a star. I'll finish out the products in the line, but won't purchase again.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBlond

2.0

7 years ago

It is getting so that ALL BBW frags are starting to smell alike. I tried this one in the store. Nothing special so I don't know why all the hype. I find that the original old scents of yore at BBW were the most original therefore have been discontinued (you can get them online). I really think that BBW is geared for a young demographic, though I must confess I did buy Twilight Woods.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

7 years ago

I bought the bodyspray, which is an amazement in its own because I haven't bought perfume or body spray since I discovered BPAL some time ago. Most sprays bother my allergies badly but this didn't. It has a beautiful scent of fruit and flowers. The bottle is cute, a bit expensive so I bought the small size which will last me forever anyways. I'd def buy it again.

About reviewer (735 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I am really enjoying this scent. I got the EDP, lotion and shower gel. I used a 20% off coupon along with the buy 2, get 1 free sale they had on Signature Collection items which was a good deal. If you cannot find a 20% then you might be able to find other coupons, like $10 off $30 then you can score this for a good deal. • Price (in USD): Forever Red EDP $44.50 Forever Red Lotion $20.00 Forever Red Shower Gel $18.00 The EDP, lotion and shower gel (and other items in this collection) are a little expensive for a BBW. If I did not have a discount I might have passed this up. If I run out I would only re-purchase if they have a sale/coupon. • Scent: to me the scent is unlike any other. It's not overwhelming and it's pretty and romantic. It does not smell like Midnight Pomegranate like mentioned in another review. I like the vanilla rum notes and the pomegranate notes. IMO, this is great for day or night wear. Notes: • Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple • Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus • Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood UPDATE: I love this scent, but back to BBW it goes. I've tried layering this scent every way with the lotion and it has zero staying power. For an EDP& lotion that costs near $65 dollars for the both I'd expect a little more.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

7 years ago

I like this scent, though it reminds me of a million other fruity florals and is not unique. Bath and Body Works' marketing of this product is a bit shameful, as nothing in their store should be this expensive ($22 for the spray) or extravagantly packaged. All of those complaints aside, the scent lasts a good long time on me, and that is why it gets 4 stars. I only need a small amount, and I can smell it from 7am until I shower late at night. I can't say that about any other body spray, and hardly many perfumes.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

from

7 years ago

Forever Red seems to be a fragrance that people either love or hate - but personally, I LOVE the Forever Red line. It's fruity but sexy and warm. It does remind me of VC but I think that's why I like it - there is something more refined about this perfume than most BBW scents. I'm hooked and I love it. I find the packaging kind of cheap-looking but i can certainly overlook that aspect for this addictive scent. loves it!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I didn't buy this product because of the price, but I did enjoy it. There wasn't anything very unique about it, but I did like it a lot. I was expecting something more, and this product is a lot like something that Victoria's Secret would sell. Next time I go to Bath and Body Works, I think I might purchase the body mist.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Forever Red is a favorite for me! The smell is so invigorating and sexy. I bought the Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Fine Fragrance Mist. It's a triple threat combination. But, anyway, this is so worth the $60.00 I spent.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

7 years ago

This smells WAY too sweet and heavy on me. I can't stand this scent at all and I agree 100% with the reviewer who said that Midnight Pomegrante is far better!!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

1.0

7 years ago

some employee made me smell it . it was disgusting.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18