Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

3.8

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Wow. I, too, am surprised by all the negative reviews. Well, I'm not the most avid Bath and Body Works person. I go there for bubble bath, but that's about all. I haven't really been into their scents in a long while. So maybe because of my lack of knowledge of their products, this scent was new and fresh to me. I couldn't believe I paid only $5 for this. I love the smell, and couldn't stop smelling it. I just hope I don't wear this around people who want to puke because of the smell. That would bum me out.

Like others say, it's a blend of fruit and musk. And the way that it's blended simple smells perfect to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like a combination of Midnight Pomegrante and Sweet Pea, with a bit of vanilla. The staying power is very good, but to me it's not something that sticks out by any means. It is a very pretty fragrance... but nothing about it is super special. It reminds me more of Sweet Pea which, don't get me wrong, smells great, but I was hoping that this would be truly different. I have the body cream and the small edt, and I will continue to use them until I run out, but I will not repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought the bodyspray, which is an amazement in its own because I haven't bought perfume or body spray since I discovered BPAL some time ago. Most sprays bother my allergies badly but this didn't. It has a beautiful scent of fruit and flowers. The bottle is cute, a bit expensive so I bought the small size which will last me forever anyways. I'd def buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I took a specific trip to B&BW just to try this fragrance and I have to say I was extremely underwhelmed. I mean, it's a nice enough fragrance, but for me kind of generic and one I would definitely pass by in the department store. The cost seems a bit pricey for the lotions etc considering that I could get any of their other lotions for almost half the price. The pomegranate note that is prominent in the beginning smells a lot like the one in midnight pomegranate, but oddly enough this scent almost seems less complex to me. I would choose Midnight Pomegranate over this scent any day. For a scent that they put this much effort into developing and promoting I was expecting a bigger bang for the buck. I bought the EDP in the hopes that when I got home and tried it again I would change my mind and be madly in love with it, but for me it is too overpoweringly perfumey and musky (and this is coming from someone who loves musky scents). Despite the fact that this is an EDP not an EDT I still find it has no lasting power. This scent reminds me of a fragrance geared towards middle aged women that they just added a splash of fruitiness to try to appeal to the younger crowd. I was told by the girl in the store that they are offshooting a whole new Forever Red line of products and making it their higher end fragrances. I hope the next ones are more impressive. Do I hate it? No. Would I buy it again? Never. Bottom line it's a pleasant enough scent in small doses, but forgettable and overpriced.

Popular Fragrances