Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bath and Body Works Forever Red
Forever Red Forever Red Forever Red

2.8

Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Butyl Methoxyl Ibenzylonethane, Ethylhexyl Methocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Couramin,Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboaldehyde, Linalool

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bath and body works had the nerve to charge more for this line when the store has scents wayy better at normal prices. My boyfriend bought me the whole line and i returned it. $85 dollars later...

on 1/10/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible. I received this as a gift for Christmas. First off, I can't stand anything heavy that smells like old lady perfume, and this definitely smells like an older lady would wear it. what has happened to Bath & Body Works?? Where are all the light, fruity body splashes that I fell in love with? They are long gone and have been replaced by "fine fragrance mist". If I wanted a high dollar perfume, I'd go to Belk. I give this and pretty much all of BBW recent scents a big thumbs DOWN.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I am really enjoying this scent. I got the EDP, lotion and shower gel. I used a 20% off coupon along with the buy 2, get 1 free sale they had on Signature Collection items which was a good deal. If you cannot find a 20% then you might be able to find other coupons, like $10 off $30 then you can score this for a good deal.

Price (in USD):
Forever Red EDP $44.50
Forever Red Lotion $20.00
Forever Red Shower Gel $18.00
The EDP, lotion and shower gel (and other items in this collection) are a little expensive for a BBW. If I did not have a discount I might have passed this up. If I run out I would only re-purchase if they have a sale/coupon.

Scent: to me the scent is unlike any other. It's not overwhelming and it's pretty and romantic. It does not smell like Midnight Pomegranate like mentioned in another review. I like the vanilla rum notes and the pomegranate notes. IMO, this is great for day or night wear.

Notes:
Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood
UPDATE: I love this scent, but back to BBW it goes. I've tried layering this scent every way with the lotion and it has zero staying power. For an EDP& lotion that costs near $65 dollars for the both I'd expect a little more.

on 1/28/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this scent, though it reminds me of a million other fruity florals and is not unique. Bath and Body Works' marketing of this product is a bit shameful, as nothing in their store should be this expensive ($22 for the spray) or extravagantly packaged. All of those complaints aside, the scent lasts a good long time on me, and that is why it gets 4 stars. I only need a small amount, and I can smell it from 7am until I shower late at night. I can't say that about any other body spray, and hardly many perfumes.

Popular Fragrances