Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 1/14/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Naked Skin foundation is one of my favourite within my collection, I use shade 04, which is a little darker than my skin tone, but it is what I wanted. The finish of this foundation is dewy, yet not oily. It lasts all day and looks great even after wearing it for several hours. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay products and works perfectly with the Naked Skin concealer. However, I do find this product can run out quite quickly and may have to reapply in certain areas i.e. cheeks and chin. I would not recommend this foundation for someone with really oily skin as it may not help and the packaging has been known to leak. Although there are criticisms, it is still one of my favourite foundations as it is lightweight, full coverage and durable.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

It's a really great foundation, cover faults in the skin superbly and it's quite easy finding the right tone for the skin. I must say I am quite irritated with it when it's running low. I have 20% left and I have to open the bottle every time and run the product out of the container to get the last bit out. Really worth it when it's so expensive.

on 1/10/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great foundation, albeit not worth $40. It doesn't contain a shred of UVA-blocking sunscreen nor any skin health benefits, which makes it basic. While the inclusion of these ingredients still wouldn't make it a stand-alone product, they would provide anti-wrinkle, anti-damage benefits that so many of its peers offer.

Coverage begins with medium and the formula is good for any skin type except very dry or very oily. The color selection is vast, but bear in mind this can mess with your head by always thinking you just missed the right shade or the difference in sunlight versus fluorescent light.

Naked Skin is one of the grown up offerings from UD, which has way too much focus on a party girl, punk-model-under-bright lights image. It would be nice to see them focus on skin health & quality ingredients more than all that glitters, since the part of the cosmetic market with the most money to spend also prefers to get to bed early & visit fewer dance clubs. If only they included wrinkle-preventing sunscreens instead of "setting sprays" that are nothing more than dolled up, non-aerosol hairspray and those countless primers for every slightly different little particle of makeup! And then all those heavy, silicone- or acrylate-based ingredients cause blackheads so fast, esp on the sides of your face, nose, and around your lips....

My advice is to see if there's a better formulated foundation/bb/cc (they're all the same as there is NO REGULATION on what can be called what) to meet your needs before spending $40 on a coverage-only product. With so many options including UVA sunscreen & skin-repairing ingredients, it's worth some investigative shopping first.

Finally tried the sample I got of this, and I love it. The shade I got is 3.25, which is too light for me, but didn't look horrible for testing purposes. This foundations has a thin and watery consistency. You wouldn't think the coverage would be very good, but I was truly amazed by how well this covered without looking flat. And, no caking & no settling. It really did look like skin! So natural!

I used this on moisturized skin (Cerave), no primer, and applied with my fingers. I find my fingers are the best tools for me when applying foundation. It went on like a dream. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I went out for the day running errands & shopping in the rainy weather here and it held up.

I am very impressed with this foundation, but it does have one major drawback for me - it dried my face out after a couple of hours - sucked the moisture right out, and I don't have a problem with overly dry skin ever. This really REALLY stinks, because it is a fabulous foundation in every other way. I really could have used this 30 years ago when my face was an oil slick.

A bottle of this is $40. I will use up the rest of the sample and maybe try with a different moisturizer because I want to be able to wear this. I haven't been this impressed with a foundation in a long time.

on 12/27/2016 11:08:00 PM

I was matched to an NW20, and I use shade 2.0. This foundation gave me a very skin-like finish - you wouldn't be able to tell that it was on my skin at all. I never used primer with this, applied to bare skin after skincare. It also worked fine with a CC cream underneath. Formula is runny and thin, very easy to blend and work with. I believe this is a silicone-based product?

Coverage was medium at most; building it to full coverage gave me the beginnings of a mask-like look. That's all right, because I found that going in with 2 light layers of this and spot concealing worked the best.

Packaging is great because it has a pump - very hygenic and easy to dispense product. I use 1 pump for 2 layers, and I only cover problem areas that have scarring or blemishes. It blends perfectly with the other areas I didn't cover. Not tacky to the touch after applying. I set with translucent powder after. I also used this during winter in China (without setting with powder) and it didn't crack on me.

Only gripe I have about this is that on me, it creases in my laugh lines (even after I powder) after 4+ hours.

Finally found the perfect foundation! I apply this with a beauty blender and wow I love this foundation so much! The color 1.5 is great for me but I might get shade 2 next time and see if I like it a little bit warmer. It's sooo good though, it really does look like your skin but better. Huge fan.

on 12/22/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My current HG Foundation for a natural, demi-matte look, as someone with a warm undertone, medium skintone and combination skin - using shade 9.0

Pros: I'm not a fan of the overly caked on, 'it's obvious I'm wearing foundation' look'. This foundation is perfect in the sense that it is buildable and provides a demi-matte finish. It covers up my flaws and makes my skin looks like a smooth canvas, yet still looking like skin. It still has quite good coverage though if you were want to build it up. I managed to cover my hyperpigmentation and dark eye circles with it.

The foundation has a runny consistency. I apply it using a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. I've also tried using a buffing brush and a foundation brush. IMO this is best applied with the sponge, bouncing off the skin.

One weird pro I noticed with it is that the foundation actually looked better after a couple of hours rather than right at the very beginning! It had a more natural look.

Cons: Definitely the price point. Insanely expensive in Singapore especially (r.t.p around 60 bucks in Sephora). The high price tag is why I'm will always be on the lookout for cheaper foundation that delivers, even though I love this foundation to bits.

Not a perfectly-full coverage foundation too. It's lightweight and buildable but if you have many very dark spots, a concealer is essential. So you might rather a more full-coverage foundation.

The smell can be a lil funky too. The obvious makeup smell, but stronger that some other brands, if you know what I mean?

Overall love it. Expensive though. I prefer it to Maybelline and MAC.

on 12/21/2016 6:31:00 AM

Finally I found the perfect foundation!!! I love a natural demi-matte finish, and this is just blends perfectly and give an airbrushed look without trying too hard. I have a combo skin, so I use porefessional in my T-zone and my face looks just healthy with the foundation on top. I love this foundation being watery and I found my perfect shade. I recommend this to ones who look for a natural healthy looking skin.

on 12/20/2016 3:55:00 PM

Most favourite foundation by far. I have combo skin and it has amazing coverage and is lightweight and has a nice glow.

on 12/14/2016 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite foundation
It has good coverage and smoothens your skin out to perfection
Let me explain that this foundation needs to be used a certain way to look good
firstly ur skin has to b well moisturized
secondly dont put too much on at once but do it a little at a time