Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Just for reference I have Rosacea and combination skin.

Pros:
Good colour selection

Cons:
This only provides sheer coverage
Doesn’t cover redness
Emphasises pores so they almost appear shimmery
Thin watery texture
Only lasted 3 hours then i was an oil slick

Luckily I only received a tester so I will not purchase this.
This would be good for those with normal skin (those lucky people) but on oily areas and redness this just looks awful!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this stuff. I don't usually wear liquid make up but when I do, this is what I wear. The finish is like powder and stays on forever! It's easy to apply and doesn't transfer at all. I just buff it in with a brush, tap some light powder on and it's set for the night. Does NOT show off my pores or lines and is not an oil slick in a few hours.

on 11/22/2017 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Since entering my 50s, my hair and face have gone through quite a change. My rosacea has intensified, and my face has become more dry. I've tried/tested at least 8 different brands of "foundation" to find something that works with my 'new' skin. I've never been a big foundation person in general, but I want something that looks fresh and evens out my ruddy-colored skin without looking like...a layer of foundation. My go-to in my 40s was MUFE HD, but the formula changed and it looked heavy these days.

I don't have many wrinkles at all, just a few fine lines, so I don't have that "crease settling" issue. After trying NARS, Givenchy, Covergirl, LRP, Sephora and Lancome, I found my love in this product.

I believe at this age, less is better, and UD fulfills that. I always put a little green on my rosacea, either Dr. Jart's Tigergrass or L'oreal Magic, and UD simply completes the picture to make my face elegantly "real", and doesn't accentuate any flaking I may have. It's not too matte (something else I don't think aging skin should be), but semi. I don't need to finish it with powder and I can easily add a 2nd layer over my rosacea areas since it's so light in application. I finger-dot it on, stipple brush to spread a bit and finish with a damp wedge sponge. Perfect. It dries great (vs. NARS Sheer Glow, which never seemed to dry) and softly. So far, it seems to last thru the day to my liking. (See below on how I do touch ups).

It did take awhile for me to find the right color as I'd really not been able to determine my undertones. But since MUFE R260 worked so well, I finally matched perfectly to 3.25 thanks to a really caring Sephora SA, which Findation also noted coincidentally. Why on earth people thought I was a 1.0 was beyond me. I'm fair, but not ghostly.

Anyway, I also love their powder foundation, which really isn't a powder but a "solid cream", as I bought it on a whim before travelling through Europe a few years ago to avoid liquids in my carryon. I will buy the matching color to have on hand for touch ups. Very happy, hope this continues to work for many years.

This is a great foundation. In my opinion, great shade options and medium coverage, very buildable.
I have combo-dry skin and I use this with powder and it lasts all day long. I have used Giorgio Armani and Dior and this is my favourite.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love how this makes my skin look. Even if the coverage is not full, it blurs and smoothes and makes my skin look healthy and simply beautiful - it really is a "my skin but almost perfect" foudation :) . Easy to apply, and I think it really gives me the most perfect skin result while still looking natural. My (very) large pores are blurred and the shade 3.0 is perfect for my warm-toned skin. And it doesn't break me out. I don't give it 5 stars as I find that lasting power on my extremely oily skin is not that good (but better than others, my skin is like godzilla for foundations, nothing can resist the oils) ans it doesn't have spf (but for evening wear and photography that's better though)

on 11/10/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

So far very good. This is lightweight and runny but with pretty good coverage, I get sufficient to even my skin tone with one pump. It looks so natural and doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. The best thing is how it feels, fresh and smooth, almost like a luxurious serum. I don't rely on foundation for skincare but this is full of goodies and maybe that's why it makes my skin feel so great?
Longevity wise I find it better than average, at the end of a 10 hour day I barely need a touch up. There's a good range of colours. 3.5 is perfect for my neutral-cool mid toned skin.

I love this foundation! I wear 2.0 which is a perfect shade for my fair skin with neutral undertones. It smooths over the skin so nicely, looking natural and never flat. I have freckles and like for them to show through my makeup. This foundation allows that while still concealing redness. I also never have issues with it settling into lines, and I have never noticed oxidizing. It wears well throughout the day when set with a powder. The price is a bit higher than I normally spend, but I think the price point is fair for a higher end foundation. I’ve repurchased a handful of times now and plan to continue using this foundation.

on 11/1/2017 2:41:00 PM

Pros:
Colour match was perfect
Looks hydrating on, great for dry skin
Lightweight with not bad coverage

Cons:
On an oily t zone this slides off and looks oily
Not so long wearing on

If you want longer wearing, go for their All Nighter (side note: All Nighter oxidises on, Naked Skin doesn't)

on 10/25/2017 10:43:00 PM

I first tried this more than 6 months ago as a sample; I used it nearly every day for about 1 week, applied with fingers (no brush or beauty blender). I work very long days and while the coverage did not last my entire 12-14 hour work day, as it wore off, my skin for some reason still looked pretty good. I have so many BB/CC creams and foundations in my collection that it made no sense to buy yet another one. However, after applying it in Macy's a few days ago, the finish and color match was so good, I had to buy it. I've worn it now every day and I am loving it. I apply it over Elizabeth Arden mineral sunscreen and there is no pilling or streaking. I have aging skin (I am 50) and it does not sink into pores or fine lines. The coverage is sheer-medium and gives a natural (not dewy or matte) finish. I have not had any break-outs or rashes and my skin is fairly sensitive. I really like the finish of this, better than my Armani, Chanel, and Chantecaille favorites. A little goes a long way so I think for the amount you receive, the price is fair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Finish - Natural. Not too dewy, not too matte. Incredibly natural. I've been told it looks like a second skin. Which I guess makes sense considering its name. It lives up to its reputation!

Coverage - Light-medium. Definitely a very light-weight foundation. It is buildable to medium without looking cakey at all but if you have deep discoloration and bad acne, this isn't going to completely cover it. It will even out skin-tone and moderately cover acne. However, because it is light-weight it feels really comfortable on the skin. Feels like I'm not even wearing foundation.

Staying Power Average/Poor. After about 4 hours, it starts to fade/get a little oily. Towards the end of the day, it feels like I lose a lot of coverage because of the fading which is why I took a lippie off.

Overall: I definitely recommend and would repurchase. Even though I wish the staying power was better, everything else about this foundation makes it one of the best foundations I have in my collection. It's also good for my acne-prone skin as it did not break me out.