Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 5/26/2017 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This looks beautiful at first. Medium coverage, very natural looking but healthy - sort of "your skin but better." It feels comfortable on my dry, sensitive skin and I like the pump container. Unfortunately, it doesn't wear well through the day for me. By hour 4, it has settled into fine lines and is clinging to dry patches. It also oxidizes a little, at least in shade 2.5. I think part of its problems seem to stem from using SPF with it, but since it has no sun protection of its own, SPF is a necessary step for daytime use. I'm a big UD fan and really wanted to love this since it looks so nice initially, but it's just not good enough.

This foundation is pure perfection on my dry skin. I find it applies best with a sponge/beautyblender and then it dries down to a semi-matte poreless finish. It looks like skin but like beautiful doll skin. I don't find I even have to set it unless I'm going to be wearing it for a super long time. Everything blends really nicely over top and doesn't look cakey at all. I wear the shade 3.5 and it works really well on my neutral NW20 skin tone - I almost can't tell where I've put it it's that good of a match.

If you have dry skin I definitely recommend this but exfoliate and moisturize well underneath because it does dry down.

on 5/8/2017 1:02:00 AM

This makes a nice, lightweight foundation for everyday wear. Unfortunately, it oxidizes on my face. Going on my face it looks perfect and it gets about a shade darker after 30 minutes or so. I wear shade 4.0 which is a yellowish hue and when it oxidizes it turns into a deeper olive-brown which is totally not my shade match. I tried 3.5 and the color seems off even after oxidation (3.5 is not my undertone).

It does break apart on my nose after a few hours but in all fairness, all foundations do that on me. This one is no exception. Love the classy packaging.

on 4/29/2017 12:39:00 PM

Love this foundation. The lightest colour 0,5 is my perfect match, which is not easy to find. It has medium coverage, but feels like nothing on the skin, it's an absolute joy.

on 4/26/2017 8:50:00 PM

Very, very drying. I was left with dry patches all over my face. The coverage is medium, but the product tends to disappear. Additionally, when I touch my face the product just slides off and then I have to retouch my make up. The lady at sephora kinda pushed me to buy this foundation otherwise I would not have purchased it. Low quality. The smell was unpleasant. In addition, with all the shades offered none of them seemed a perfect match - sephora lady tried a gazillion of shades on me. Not good for people with cool, very fair skin.

on 4/26/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade: 3.0
Coverage: light-medium

This foundation is very liquidy, and I thought that it would be perfect for dryer skin types. Boy, was I wrong. For some strange reason this foundation made my skin super dry looking - it caked up on places that were never problem areas before! It's just so strange, and I simply cannot find a way to make this work for me.

[0]

This is my go to every day foundation! It gives a sheer to medium coverage that looks natural and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing makeup even when I do build up the coverage. It doesn't clog pores and easily lasts through my 12-14+ work days with no touch ups. I've gone though 3 bottles of this and I will continue to repurchase this foundation.

on 4/22/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy Grail for me. I don't need or want a lot of coverage, just my skin, but a bit better and this delivers in spades. It feels like nothing on at all, which is fantastic. I used 3.0 and it's a good match, and I can also wear 3.5 go figure (I'm pretty neutral leaning a tiny bit yellow) I will repurchase over and over again!

Oh man... I don't know about this. I've only put it on 3 times, the first two ..it completely creased and kind of melted off my face. Within 10 minutes. Creased around my lip when smiling, my forehead, basically every line on my face. With or without powder.. It shouldn't matter really cause I never seen a foundation do that. Just coming off like that. So that was a first. Now the third time I tried it I reaaaally set this with a powder. (it cosmetics) and finally I could test out how the foundation would hold.
I didn't love it. It didn't crease as much. But it still did. It looked heavy, cakey

I will try this with different powders/primers/etc maybe see if there's a different problem because this is a lot of money wasted on something a lot of people say its AMAZING... when it really isn't. Shame

on 4/11/2017 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I honestly don't understand the fanfare that this product receives -- or maybe I am simply one of the rare outliers who was incredibly dissatisfied with the product. And much as I love UD products from their perversion line of mascara and liners to eyeshadow palettes this is not one of them. Why one may ask me, why do you hate such an awesome product? Maybe it is because I am a girl who likes medium to heavy coverage foundations but I felt like I paid 40 dollars for a fancy BBcream than an actual foundation. The texture of the foundation its self is incredibly runny and has an acrid scent of paint which makes application unpleasant. And the coverage is rather sheer for me but I am really trying to use all of the foundation I got to justify to myself spending a hefty amount of money at the time on a palette, primer, foundation, and liner.

I loved the fact they had every shade imaginable for skin tones down to the .5 on either side, that the packaging and the pump that was offered made application of the foundation less of a hassle than most would have made it in their fancy squeeze bottles and tiny jars that you have to scoop the product out of in the end. But that alone isn't enough to make me love what I bought six months ago. :(