Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this foundation in about five months ago. I'm halfway through the bottle and honestly I'm just using it to use it up since I paid for it. There's nothing special about this foundation, to me at least. It's very liquidy with medium coverage, semi matte and has a strong smell to it (it goes away though). I have normal to dry skin and I think this draws attention to dry spots. Also this formula seems like it dries out my skin a little. It's not the worst foundation I've ever tried but nothing I would repurchase. Just an ok foundation.

I started using this foundation ~2 years ago, and am a fan, it's coverage is light enough for day-to-day wear and doesn't clog my pores, but I do find if I use it clings to any dry patches I have on my forehead if I don't moisturise before application. It spreads well and evenly, and works even better when a translucent powder is applied underneath. There is a great range shades available, from very light shades to very dark, varying between cool and warm shades. I wouldn't recommend this foundation for people with very dry skin as it would more than likely cling to all their dry patches and look very flakey. (I use this product in the shade 5)

To Read all 817 Reviews, Login or Join

Super light weight foundation with pretty good pigmentation to start, but there must be alcohol in this or something. It clings to, and in fact seems to create, dry patches around my nose and on my chin - anywhere where the skin is convex. Today I put a hydrating primer underneath - Too Faced The Hangover - but still got the dry flakes.

on 9/5/2016 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not sure I like that foundation, it goes on like a fluid foundation, , but then it looks like there is no texture on my skin...it is like a skin foundation for sure, but there are better skin foundations out there, like Bobbi Brown skin Foundation ...The UD offers very light coverage...the choice of colors though is great..if you are young and have great skin, you will like the natural finish..I find the Bobbi Brown more hydrating, and my skin looks improved with it, and I don't see that with the Urban Decay..not a flop , but not impressed with it either.

Plain and simple, this foundation is only for the lucky few that already have beautiful skin. At the store, the swatch on my hand appeared blurred and lovely. Once applied on my face, how I can only describe the finish is a "barely there" light dusting.
A. It does not even out your skin tone
B. It does not blur your skin texture
C. Bad staying power, gets oily quickly
D. Clings onto your dry patches, minor acne

I cannot see it working for either people with oily or dry skin. So this is what I mean when i say it will only benefit people whose skin is already "perfect".

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I ordered the Naked Foundation in colour 1.0. I opened the packaging and holy cow, this is an amazingly beautiful tube.
After being baffled by the prettyness of the product, I tried it on my face.. And not surprisingly, it was too dark (sigh..). Now in summer, I still use it, but for winter it is waaaayy too dark. I think the yellow undertone of this foundation is still really pink (also more pink than MAC's NC15). I also noticed how liquid the foundation is. It really drips down my hand while applying.
One mayor problem I've had with this foundation, is, eventhough it is almost the lightest shade, I still have flashback. As in, my face is (even more) near white in photos, while my neck/chest is still my normal fair skin color.
So, yes, it is a nice foundation, it lasts long (6+ hours without primer/powder), it has a nice finish (demi-matte), but I would absolutely not recommend it when you're going to a place where pictures are taken with flash.

on 8/12/2016 11:03:00 AM

My seemingly eternal quest to find the perfect foundation for my skin has finally ended. This stuff is EVERYTHING. I have combination, very sensitive skin. It's oily, dry, reactive and just difficult. This foundation makes my skin look flawless all day long, even during this hot, humid Montreal summer! It's actually pretty mind-blowing.

I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it gives me a super natural look with great coverage, while feeling like I have nothing on my skin. I use one blotting sheet during the day to dab off a little shine, but other than that, by the time I take my makeup off before going to bed, my skin still looks amazing. I'm SO happy I found this! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased UD Naked Skin foundation in 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0. In the throes of winter, 2.0 is equivalent to about NC15, 3.0 is NC20 and 4.0 is close to NC25 and there are many other shades in the product range. The product comes in a clear pump bottle with a metallic lid, you can see the product level inside the bottle. The product is runny when it comes out and considerably pigmented. It does not have a discernible smell or fragrance. I use about 2 pumps to do my whole face with one coat, then another pump for areas with lots of redness. Applied with an ELF Ultimate Blending Brush, it applies smoothly and easily and dries reasonably fast once applied. It does not stay wet on the skin but leaves plenty of time to blend while still damp. The finish is slightly dewy, not greasy at all. It is great for dry skin, I especially like this foundation in the winter when my skin tends to be drier. I like this foundation a lot because it doesn't give skin a different texture, only gives pigment which is very buildable up to full coverage but not thick or cakey when applied. I have skin textures that most full coverage foundations accentuate but Naked Skin does not at all. This was my first ME/HE foundation purchase. It is $40 US for 1.0 fl oz. Have repurchased this foundation in three shades, would definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really don't know how to describe this foundation. It has a really beautiful natural demi matte finish and the shade matched me perfectly (NC20 = 3.0) but I also have textured skin from old pitted scars and some discolouration around my skin which it perfectly covers.

However, as the day goes on and the makeup starts to meld onto my skin, it gives me a non flattering look. It sorts of highlights my skin texture due to it's sheer luminosity and the sheerness of the product. I have tried setting it with my UD All Nighter which prolongs its life but it didn't make much of difference.

I am giving this 4 lippies coz I know it's an amazing product. It's just not made for anyone that has some skin textural issues. By the way, I used several pore/skin smoothing primers with this to no effect. I will be using this as the weather gets a bit cooler (i.e. fall) since this foundation tends to melt when the weather gets hot and muggy.

A good investment if you have perfect skin. If you suffer from major breakouts or looking for a foundation to help smooth out your skin, look somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

The thing I love about this foundation is the build able coverage - 1 very thin layer gives a sheer colour to your face and for a fuller coverage that will hide scars and redness just put another layer on. Also it feels comfortable to wear not at all cakey or greasy and doesn't oxidise. I have oily skin so I buy a shade darker as I always have to use setting powder on top that makes me look ghostly pale