Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

This foundation looks so natural on my skin, it stresses me out.
First of all: I'm fair, with neutral undertones, mild rosacea, sensitive, uneven skin texture, acne scars, normally combination skin that has gone dry after I starter on some medication. In other words; one hell of an annoying skin type.

I bought the UD Naked Skin Foundation in the shade 1.0 last August, and it completely changed my view on liquid foundation. I've tried so many expensive and cheap ones, and they always sit on top of my skin and emphasize pores and dryness. This one though, applied correctly and with the right moisturizer underneath is beautiful. I find that a damp and warm beauty blender gives the most natural result on my dry skin. The coverage is light, but buildable. Every concealer I've used has looked great on top of it, but I prefer the UD Naked Skin Concealer.

On me, this one lasts good 10 hours without a primer, but I do have quite dry skin now. I need to use a thicker moisturizer underneath, if I don't this one will emphasize the very dry patches on my face. Photographs beautifully and is a great base if natural looking skin is what you're after.

The bottle is very pretty and classy, and feels quite durable. It's very much possible to drop it though, and the excess glass doesn't make it very travel friendly. Points for it being vegan though!

on 2/16/2017 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great modern practical packaging with a good pump. It's sturdy, but not too heavy.
This foundation is on the truly liquid side. I am NC 15-20 with an olive undertone. I have this foundation in shade 1.0, the shade is not a perfect match, my chin looks ashy-pinkish next to my neck, i think it has cool undertones.

Its not too siliconey, it sits nicely on my skin without sliding. It does not last much however, especially on my oily zones. At the end of the day, the foundation is completely gone from my nose, forehead and chin, which is unacceptable for me at this pricepoint.

This was my first more expensive foundations that I ever bought (in my never ending quest for a perfect one), I was okay with it because I didn't know any better and to be fair, it IS better than drugstore foundations. But there are better foundation in its price range.

on 2/13/2017 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

on 2/11/2017 9:06:00 PM

This is by far and away my favorite foundation; I prefer a more "natural" look and the lightweight formula blends out well with the perfect amount of coverage. I've noticed very little to no wear off during the day, and being on the go for my job it's a godsend, and I haven't noticed no cakey-ness or creasing.

It is a little difficult to find your perfect shade, and for $40 it can be a pain. I would recommend getting matched for ANY foundation if you're paying good money for it. Sephora is a safe bet with knowledgeable staff to get matched, possibly Ulta but reliability varies.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have bought 5 bottles of this, and no matter how curious I always am about other foundations, they all just make me realize how amazing this one is for my needs.

I want natural finish, long lasting, oil controlling, as skin-like as possible, and great coverage. It is super watery and thin but covers VERY well for how thin it is!!

This is forever my ol' faithful :)

This is the best foundation I have ever had the fortune of using. My skin is in terrible shape, very clog prone and everything breaks me out, it's such a pain to find products that don't. It's a miracle that this doesn't! Have been using it for over two years now and it's been smooth sailing.

Also, it just looks so great! Blurs my imperfections, gives great medium, glowy coverage and I find it looks better and better with each hour it's on. Absolute miracle. No irritating fragrance, great pump packaging, not crazy expensive though I'd pay a lot more for this quality.

To the reviewer down below who laments there aren't any "anti aging" ingredients in this and it's "just a foundation" uhhh yeah. I'm glad. I know there are some kind of peptides in this and green tea but honestly, I'm so glad they didn't fill this stuff with things than can potentially be pore clogging. I'm SO happy I'm actually able to use a foundation and not worry about breakouts! And for something anti aging, you should look for that in your skin care, not your foundation.

Have and will repurchase, always!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When I need a liquid foundation, the two most important elements are as follows: does it offer adequate coverage? Is it easily bendable? The answer to these two questions is absolutely not! I don't want to be long winded on a negative review, so I will keep it short and sweet. the foundation didn't cover worth snot! I use Estee Lauder, the coverage is impeccable and its extremely bendable so you don't have that make up mask thing that all of us have had one time or another. Urban decay should stick to there forte, and I don't think liquid foundation is it.

on 1/14/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Naked Skin foundation is one of my favourite within my collection, I use shade 04, which is a little darker than my skin tone, but it is what I wanted. The finish of this foundation is dewy, yet not oily. It lasts all day and looks great even after wearing it for several hours. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay products and works perfectly with the Naked Skin concealer. However, I do find this product can run out quite quickly and may have to reapply in certain areas i.e. cheeks and chin. I would not recommend this foundation for someone with really oily skin as it may not help and the packaging has been known to leak. Although there are criticisms, it is still one of my favourite foundations as it is lightweight, full coverage and durable.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

It's a really great foundation, cover faults in the skin superbly and it's quite easy finding the right tone for the skin. I must say I am quite irritated with it when it's running low. I have 20% left and I have to open the bottle every time and run the product out of the container to get the last bit out. Really worth it when it's so expensive.

on 1/10/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great foundation, albeit not worth $40. It doesn't contain a shred of UVA-blocking sunscreen nor any skin health benefits, which makes it basic. While the inclusion of these ingredients still wouldn't make it a stand-alone product, they would provide anti-wrinkle, anti-damage benefits that so many of its peers offer.

Coverage begins with medium and the formula is good for any skin type except very dry or very oily. The color selection is vast, but bear in mind this can mess with your head by always thinking you just missed the right shade or the difference in sunlight versus fluorescent light.

Naked Skin is one of the grown up offerings from UD, which has way too much focus on a party girl, punk-model-under-bright lights image. It would be nice to see them focus on skin health & quality ingredients more than all that glitters, since the part of the cosmetic market with the most money to spend also prefers to get to bed early & visit fewer dance clubs. If only they included wrinkle-preventing sunscreens instead of "setting sprays" that are nothing more than dolled up, non-aerosol hairspray and those countless primers for every slightly different little particle of makeup! And then all those heavy, silicone- or acrylate-based ingredients cause blackheads so fast, esp on the sides of your face, nose, and around your lips....

My advice is to see if there's a better formulated foundation/bb/cc (they're all the same as there is NO REGULATION on what can be called what) to meet your needs before spending $40 on a coverage-only product. With so many options including UVA sunscreen & skin-repairing ingredients, it's worth some investigative shopping first.