Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love how this makes my skin look. Even if the coverage is not full, it blurs and smoothes and makes my skin look healthy and simply beautiful - it really is a "my skin but almost perfect" foudation :) . Easy to apply, and I think it really gives me the most perfect skin result while still looking natural. My (very) large pores are blurred and the shade 3.0 is perfect for my warm-toned skin. And it doesn't break me out. I don't give it 5 stars as I find that lasting power on my extremely oily skin is not that good (but better than others, my skin is like godzilla for foundations, nothing can resist the oils) ans it doesn't have spf (but for evening wear and photography that's better though)

on 11/10/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

So far very good. This is lightweight and runny but with pretty good coverage, I get sufficient to even my skin tone with one pump. It looks so natural and doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. The best thing is how it feels, fresh and smooth, almost like a luxurious serum. I don't rely on foundation for skincare but this is full of goodies and maybe that's why it makes my skin feel so great?
Longevity wise I find it better than average, at the end of a 10 hour day I barely need a touch up. There's a good range of colours. 3.5 is perfect for my neutral-cool mid toned skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Finish - Natural. Not too dewy, not too matte. Incredibly natural. I've been told it looks like a second skin. Which I guess makes sense considering its name. It lives up to its reputation!

Coverage - Light-medium. Definitely a very light-weight foundation. It is buildable to medium without looking cakey at all but if you have deep discoloration and bad acne, this isn't going to completely cover it. It will even out skin-tone and moderately cover acne. However, because it is light-weight it feels really comfortable on the skin. Feels like I'm not even wearing foundation.

Staying Power Average/Poor. After about 4 hours, it starts to fade/get a little oily. Towards the end of the day, it feels like I lose a lot of coverage because of the fading which is why I took a lippie off.

Overall: I definitely recommend and would repurchase. Even though I wish the staying power was better, everything else about this foundation makes it one of the best foundations I have in my collection. It's also good for my acne-prone skin as it did not break me out.

on 10/25/2017 10:43:00 PM

I first tried this more than 6 months ago as a sample; I used it nearly every day for about 1 week, applied with fingers (no brush or beauty blender). I work very long days and while the coverage did not last my entire 12-14 hour work day, as it wore off, my skin for some reason still looked pretty good. I have so many BB/CC creams and foundations in my collection that it made no sense to buy yet another one. However, after applying it in Macy's a few days ago, the finish and color match was so good, I had to buy it. I've worn it now every day and I am loving it. I apply it over Elizabeth Arden mineral sunscreen and there is no pilling or streaking. I have aging skin (I am 50) and it does not sink into pores or fine lines. The coverage is sheer-medium and gives a natural (not dewy or matte) finish. I have not had any break-outs or rashes and my skin is fairly sensitive. I really like the finish of this, better than my Armani, Chanel, and Chantecaille favorites. A little goes a long way so I think for the amount you receive, the price is fair.

I love this foundation! I wear 2.0 which is a perfect shade for my fair skin with neutral undertones. It smooths over the skin so nicely, looking natural and never flat. I have freckles and like for them to show through my makeup. This foundation allows that while still concealing redness. I also never have issues with it settling into lines, and I have never noticed oxidizing. It wears well throughout the day when set with a powder. The price is a bit higher than I normally spend, but I think the price point is fair for a higher end foundation. I’ve repurchased a handful of times now and plan to continue using this foundation.

on 11/1/2017 2:41:00 PM

Pros:
Colour match was perfect
Looks hydrating on, great for dry skin
Lightweight with not bad coverage

Cons:
On an oily t zone this slides off and looks oily
Not so long wearing on

If you want longer wearing, go for their All Nighter (side note: All Nighter oxidises on, Naked Skin doesn't)

on 9/26/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

For years I was absolutely hooked on Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup. When they discontinued the original formula, and replaced it with Water Blend, I used Water Blend for awhile. For full coverage I am really liking Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte, but love to wear lightweight, complexion-enhancing foudation. I like my foundation to look like skin, not like skin covered by makeup. I likde the MUFE Water Blend, but I didn't love it, so I've been hunting for a new sheer-medium, natural finish foundation. I know Naked Skin is one of the most popular foundations in the world, so I suspected this would be a good one for me. Honestly, it's even better than I'd hoped! This has a beautiful texture and finish. It makes me look radiant but not shiny or greasy. The shade 5.0 is an even better match for me than other foundations I'ved used, and it is great that this can be reapplied whenever I feel like it without it becoming cakey or oxidizing to a nasty orange.So Naked Skin is a wonderful foundation: high quality, long wear-time, no irritation, hides imperfections and pores, blurs drier areas, and matches my skin. I didn't realized how many "skin care" ingredients are in this until I got home and read the box. I am seriously impressed. Some of the things I look for in serums and moisturizers ( Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Green Tea, Vitamin E, Vitamin C) are in this foundation.

on 9/3/2017 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it's just high

on 10/11/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It has a super light consistancy but it has amazing coverage, I have combination skin prone to breakout but this just evens my skin right out and makes it look flawless.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My new favorite foundation. It feels soooo comfortable on the skin, and this is coming from someone whose skin is very sensitive and cannot tolerate most foundations. I have some acne scars and redness, it does an amazing job at evening the skin tone and making pores and skin look better while still feeling weightless. No itching or heaviness at all. It is also buildable. It is very liquidy, not thick, and I actually like using my fingers best to apply. This lasts 6 hours on me, which is pretty good. I find it has a satin finish, not dewy or matte. It really is the most comfortable foundation I have ever used and if you have sensitive skin, I would get a sample to try.