Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first time I tried this, I would've given it a horrible review, but that's because I was applying it with my fingers. It does not look good AT ALL on my dry skin applied with fingers. However, I ended up with another sample years after the first time I tried it and I'd becomes a BeautyBlender convert by then so I thought I'd give it another shot, because I remembered how perfect the color match (3.5, MAC NW20) was. Holy porcelain doll skin! Naked Skin is now second only to my beloved Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation, which is way too expensive for daily wear on my current budget. So I split my time between a few favorites at different price points and this one stays in constant rotation. I love the thin texture and skin-like finish, and what a great color match I've found. When I want to kick up the glow, I layer it over Becca Backlight Priming Filter and they layer beautifully together. If you don't like the way this applies with your fingers, try it with a sponge, it was a total game changer for me!

on 3/17/2017 4:44:00 PM

Just so everyone is aware Urban Decay is 100% cruelty free as approved by the PETA leaping Bunny. L'Oréal own UD but all they do is distribute the brand, UD still manufacture and create all of their own products completely cruelty free and over 70% of the products are vegan. They don't sell in china as the company would not allow any animal testing on their behalf.
Hate to see a company that is fighting for a cruelty free world have such incorrect things said about them because of a company they are owned by. Also the foundation is amazing and looks so natural on the skin!!

on 3/11/2017 7:03:00 PM

I have dry skin and was worrid this would be too drying but its not, its like a second layer of dewy skin. Covered everything. The air is really dry here and it stayed dewy all day but didnt rub off on the dry patches. People say this is like loreal true match but I havent tried that one yet. Usuaally drugstore MU isnt as good so im not going to waste more money trying the less expensive stuff out. Ill repurchasr the UD

I have combination to oily (more on oily side) skin in summer and this is definitely my go-to foundation.

It is really light-weight, not cakey with buildable coverage. Quite runny, easy to blend. It also has a semi-matte finish which is pretty nice and when you touch your face after it dries, it feels so smooth. A few hours into wearing this foundation, it will look even better when your skin starts producing oil. I go to work for 8 hours wearing this, it's pretty long-lasting and it doesn't separate from my skin or become patchy. I used Nivea post shave balm as primer underneath. And I have to blot my face occasionally, but with no touch up. It still looks nice when I finish work.

Apart from the smell (it smells kinda like paint), I love everything about this product. The pump works really well.

I am now using 2nd bottle and previously bought another one as backup.

on 3/5/2017 10:47:00 AM

I recently asked for a sample of this from Sephora before spending $47 on a full bottle. My sample container was filled to the top so it has lasted me all week! This foundation is true to it's name- it literally looks like your skin, but better. You cannot tell that you are wearing foundation and it looks like natural skin. The formula is thin and runny, however it blends well and the coverage is buildable. I would rate this as a light-medium coverage. With layering, you might get a good medium coverage, but I do not see this as providing full coverage, ever. That is fine for my skin as I use concealer for a few blemishes and scars, but anyone with lots of acne/scarring would not be a fan of this as it does not provide enough coverage. This foundation has not caused me any breakouts or skin irritation. It is not fragranced which is good for sensitive skin like mine, however that does leave it with a paint-like smell to it. Not a great smell, but it dissipates quickly. I have very fair skin with neutral undertones so I used the shade 0.5, which was a perfect match for me. No oxidizing over the day and wears well without breaking up or settling into creases. I used this with both the Tarte and UD primers and my pores were nearly non-existent and it did not accentuate dry patches any more than makeup usually does. Overall, it's a great daily foundation or when you want a natural, skin-like look. For a more glamorous or full coverage look i'd reach for a different foundation though. Still, I will be purchasing this!

on 3/1/2017 2:05:00 PM

I got the lightest shade available, for reference. The Sephora assistant tried it on a small section of my face in store and it looked and felt ok so I bought it. Unfortunately once I was able to actually put it all over my face, I was very disappointed. Mind you, I have very picky about foundation. I hate when they feel heavy, sticky, cling to my dry patches, etc. I tend to opt for Asian BB creams because they are so much more comfortable and actually have some skincare benefits. I digress... This stuff was completely uncomfortable for me. It extenuated every dry part on my face. I tried 2 different times to try to work with this. So many people loved it, I wanted to too... I just couldn't. I ended up returning it. Luckily Sephora has a great return policy.
*for reference the foundations I actually like are Chanel Aqua Lumiere, Marc Jacobs (I mix this with my BB cream because on its own its too dry for my liking and too full coverage) and Cover Girl 3-in-1.

on 2/28/2017 7:53:00 AM

I wouldn't buy this product again. The color and feel is dull and drying plus the bottle top will not stay put. Very dissatisfied.

on 2/28/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Nice foundation, nothing special. Medium coverage and fine to use everyday. I used it just to use it up and get to the next one because it was just kind of, underwhelming.

This foundation looks so natural on my skin, it stresses me out.
First of all: I'm fair, with neutral undertones, mild rosacea, sensitive, uneven skin texture, acne scars, normally combination skin that has gone dry after I starter on some medication. In other words; one hell of an annoying skin type.

I bought the UD Naked Skin Foundation in the shade 1.0 last August, and it completely changed my view on liquid foundation. I've tried so many expensive and cheap ones, and they always sit on top of my skin and emphasize pores and dryness. This one though, applied correctly and with the right moisturizer underneath is beautiful. I find that a damp and warm beauty blender gives the most natural result on my dry skin. The coverage is light, but buildable. Every concealer I've used has looked great on top of it, but I prefer the UD Naked Skin Concealer.

On me, this one lasts good 10 hours without a primer, but I do have quite dry skin now. I need to use a thicker moisturizer underneath, if I don't this one will emphasize the very dry patches on my face. Photographs beautifully and is a great base if natural looking skin is what you're after.

The bottle is very pretty and classy, and feels quite durable. It's very much possible to drop it though, and the excess glass doesn't make it very travel friendly. Points for it being vegan though!

on 2/16/2017 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great modern practical packaging with a good pump. It's sturdy, but not too heavy.
This foundation is on the truly liquid side. I am NC 15-20 with an olive undertone. I have this foundation in shade 1.0, the shade is not a perfect match, my chin looks ashy-pinkish next to my neck, i think it has cool undertones.

Its not too siliconey, it sits nicely on my skin without sliding. It does not last much however, especially on my oily zones. At the end of the day, the foundation is completely gone from my nose, forehead and chin, which is unacceptable for me at this pricepoint.

This was my first more expensive foundations that I ever bought (in my never ending quest for a perfect one), I was okay with it because I didn't know any better and to be fair, it IS better than drugstore foundations. But there are better foundation in its price range.