Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 9/3/2017 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's just high

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My new favorite foundation. It feels soooo comfortable on the skin, and this is coming from someone whose skin is very sensitive and cannot tolerate most foundations. I have some acne scars and redness, it does an amazing job at evening the skin tone and making pores and skin look better while still feeling weightless. No itching or heaviness at all. It is also buildable. It is very liquidy, not thick, and I actually like using my fingers best to apply. This lasts 6 hours on me, which is pretty good. I find it has a satin finish, not dewy or matte. It really is the most comfortable foundation I have ever used and if you have sensitive skin, I would get a sample to try.

on 8/20/2017 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm comparing this with MUFE's Water Blend Face and Body Foundation as both are promoted as lightweight, natural foundations that feel like nothing on the skin.

Unequivocally, UD Naked Skin delivers what it promises. It feels very light on and while the coverage is sheer, it makes my skin look healthy and natural. The MUFE, in comparison, provides very little coverage and doesn't make my skin look better in any way. It's also not buildable and the foundation comes out in lumps.

In terms of sheer coverage, I haven't found a better foundation that UD Naked Skin. If you want slightly more coverage, it's buildable. I love the packaging and haven't had any issues with the pump. You need to shake it because the formula is so liquid it tends to separate. Hating on the product for this is just juvenile.

In short, if you want full coverage, look elsewhere. Otherwise this is a great choice if you want to look like you've naturally got great skin and are bursting with health.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Eh, I was really hoping this would work for me because I'm highly acne prone, and this did not break me out. I enjoyed how well this blended with a brush and the shade range is great, but this did not work for my oily skin. I have large pores and this sunk in and accentuated every pore on my nose and cheeks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm such a big fan of this foundation! My skin is very sensitive and break out prone but I've never had issues with this whatsoever. My perfect match is 2.0, it applies really well, provides medium coverage that looks natural, stays put, doesn't oxidize and it's just overall the best foundation I've tried.

on 7/23/2017 1:05:00 AM

I went to an Urban Decay event at Ulta thinking I'd get to test some nice products. They put their primer on me and matched me to the lightest shade of this foundation. I'm not here to rag on Ulta or Urban Decay, but I'm going to go ahead and say that the event thing really sucked and they just tried to sell us a bunch of stuff by letting us put on a full face of the sample makeup the store had up for display. My makeup looked like garbage that day thanks to the makeup artists and products. Anyway, about the foundation:
I have combination skin. I get oily throughout the day but I still have some dry patches that foundation likes to stick to. This foundation was only light to medium coverage on me (even when building it up), and bunched around ALL of my dry patches. Not only that, but it broke down throughout the day on my face. My Maybelline Fit Me matte foundation performs better than this. Other than that, the foundation was runny and looked cakey on my skin. I can hardly believe they tried to sell this to me.
This might work well for you if you already have nice skin to even everything out, but for skin with dry patches and discoloration, I would NOT recommend.

on 7/21/2017 1:12:00 AM

This stuff is so bad that I actually went back to sephora the next week and returned it ! Ah where do I begin . Let's start with the price! I understand this is a high end product but why do they make it seem like you are getting so much foundation when you're not ? What's up with this big bottle ? Honestly just annoying and bulky in my opinion. Next is the direction to shake before using . Uhm no thank you don't feel like getting a work out in before putting on my makeup . The consistency reminded me of wet paint . It was way too runny for my taste. So upon application I noticed I could not get any coverage with this ! Now I understand this is supposed to be kind of medium to full as I've read but I was left with light to medium coverage so already I'm getting annoyed. I put this on and and didn't like how it felt at all,now I understand this foundation isn't fully matte but the finish was tacky even when using a primer and setting spray . And don't even try to go anywhere near the sun with this shit on you will start melting away. And the best part is this broke me out like a MF. And I never have had problematic skin in my whole life so when I start using something new I know that it is most likely causing the issues. In the end I have nothing good to say about this foundation it's terrible ! I jumped right back to using my wet and wild foundation which way cheaper and looks a lot more beautiful ! I hated this save your money and get yourself a drugstore foundation that works better .

on 7/5/2017 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I didn't want any Heavy foundation and I lost interest in BB creams. So, I was desperately looking for a light weight light coverage foundation. I have already been using Naked skin Concealer for a while now and I loved it so much that I wanna purchase the foundation too. Its awesome, lightweight and can use on a regular basis. Price and Packaging too quite good. I like this one more than MAC studio fix foundation.

on 6/25/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I finally found a foundation that works for my dry skin and gives a natural look and doesn't break me out. My first bottle was great absolutely loved it. Got the shade 1.0 and matched well my neutral light skin. I got a second bottle about a a month ago and this changed completely not sure if they changed the formula or what. Now it settles into lines, shows of dry patches and starts breaking up after couple hours or so even with setting powder. What the heck happened Urban Decay. I moved on to MakeUp Forver Hd foundation and sofar so good.

on 6/25/2017 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My overall rating: 8.5/10

I love this foundation - it gives a natural medium coverage that you can build up or sheer out. It doesn't look heavy on the skin even with powder. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't last long, even with a primer. It lasts around 6 hours before it begins to break down. It also smudges and transfers on everything. I am, however, willing to sacrifice lasting time for the beautiful satin finish this foundation provides. I would repurchase this. I am NW13 and use the shade 0.5.