Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 12/1/2018 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I feel that this product will work well for a lot of people and I can understand why it is so popular.
I find that it is easy to apply and blend and provides good coverage with a flattering finish. With primer and setting spray it also wears surpriseingly well through the working day.This is my goto foundation and it never lets me down. My only wish would be some spf protection but I can add other products for that. The product is quite runny so the lovely bottle can get a bit messy but I am nit picking! . 2 pumps give me all the coverage I need .

on 11/23/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been a very good find! Easy to blend, does not "break down" or gather into oily clumps by the end of the day like nearly other foundation I own. In other words: pretty decent staying power and my definite go-to for formal occasions. Buildable for heavier coverage. Moisturise adequately before use because it is one of those silicone-y types of foundations but unlike those typical silicone-type foundations it doesn't slip and slide or disappear half way through the day. I'm glad I found this foundation honestly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved the formula but would not repurchase because no shade matches me. I am pale olive. The paleness would be 2.0 level but it is too peachy on me. For reference I am MUFE Ultra HD Y235, bourjois healthy mix serum in 52.

on 11/11/2018 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Definitely not a good foundation if you have very dry, flaky, mature skin. This exacerbated all my texture, pores and fine lines. I'm surprised they say it's medium coverage, as all my sun spots were clearly visible with one coat. I would say it's light coverage, buildable to medium. It also made my skin feel dry and dehydrated. It definitely has a matte finish. Overall, it just didn't look good on me and i had to return it.

on 10/29/2018 10:22:00 PM

love this foundation. I have oily and dry skin in one it doesn't look dry and cakey around my dryness and hold up well against oil. The Maybelline fit me is very similar to this however this looks more natural to me

on 10/27/2018 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is an amazing foundation. it has great coverage but my skin doesn't look like plastic. it gives me a natural finish and lasts so long on my skin. most foundations tend to break up around mt T-zone but this doesn't, it even lasted through P.E! the only downside to me is that it does flashback but i love it so much that i don't care.

on 10/19/2018 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a great foundation. It goes on very smoothly and truly does feel weightless. I love the medium to light level of coverage it gives. It hides my blemishes and redness but also allows my freckles to show through.

This is the 3rd foundation I've ever owned in my life....and it's definitely not the best...

**Application: It's quite a watery foundation so I've ALWAYS used a non-silicone hydrating and/or illuminating primer underneath: usually the Guerlain Meteorites or the Too Faced Hangover. I've blended with both a foundation brush and a beauty blender. Finally I would set it with either the recently discontinued UD naked loose powder or Guerlain meteorites powder.

**Results: Well... when you layer it once it looks divine, ALMOST second skin. Keyword: ALMOST. However if you try to build up this foundation it will look cakey & it becomes extremely obvious that you're wearing foundation. It's really a shame because it feels so lightweight on the skin! This is LITERALLY THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE with this foundation!

PROS:
- Doesn't settle into fine lines, crease or cling onto dry patches
- Long-lasting
- Lightweight on the skin
- Doesn't cause acne or irritate the skin
- DOESN'T OXIDISE

CONS:
- Try to layer it more than once anddd BOOM! cake-face!
- Not suitable for people looking for a second skin type foundation
- Uncertain whether it will build up to full coverage

So yea! Purchase with caution. It ticks all the boxes... Except one. Sadly for me, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/5/2018 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very good for sensitive skin. Medium-light coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This foundation is very liquidy and a little goes a long way. At first the finish is beautiful, pores and lines are blurred and it looks like your skin but better. I also loved how this foundation felt like not wearing anything. I have aging, combo skin and within 2 hours the foundation was very shiny and I had to do touch ups. At the 4 hour mark, it was quite faded and accentuated my pores. I tried different primers and powders to no avail so this product was returned.