Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I ordered the Naked Foundation in colour 1.0. I opened the packaging and holy cow, this is an amazingly beautiful tube.
After being baffled by the prettyness of the product, I tried it on my face.. And not surprisingly, it was too dark (sigh..). Now in summer, I still use it, but for winter it is waaaayy too dark. I think the yellow undertone of this foundation is still really pink (also more pink than MAC's NC15). I also noticed how liquid the foundation is. It really drips down my hand while applying.
One mayor problem I've had with this foundation, is, eventhough it is almost the lightest shade, I still have flashback. As in, my face is (even more) near white in photos, while my neck/chest is still my normal fair skin color.
So, yes, it is a nice foundation, it lasts long (6+ hours without primer/powder), it has a nice finish (demi-matte), but I would absolutely not recommend it when you're going to a place where pictures are taken with flash.

on 8/12/2016 11:03:00 AM

My seemingly eternal quest to find the perfect foundation for my skin has finally ended. This stuff is EVERYTHING. I have combination, very sensitive skin. It's oily, dry, reactive and just difficult. This foundation makes my skin look flawless all day long, even during this hot, humid Montreal summer! It's actually pretty mind-blowing.

I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it gives me a super natural look with great coverage, while feeling like I have nothing on my skin. I use one blotting sheet during the day to dab off a little shine, but other than that, by the time I take my makeup off before going to bed, my skin still looks amazing. I'm SO happy I found this! :)

To Read all 812 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased UD Naked Skin foundation in 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0. In the throes of winter, 2.0 is equivalent to about NC15, 3.0 is NC20 and 4.0 is close to NC25 and there are many other shades in the product range. The product comes in a clear pump bottle with a metallic lid, you can see the product level inside the bottle. The product is runny when it comes out and considerably pigmented. It does not have a discernible smell or fragrance. I use about 2 pumps to do my whole face with one coat, then another pump for areas with lots of redness. Applied with an ELF Ultimate Blending Brush, it applies smoothly and easily and dries reasonably fast once applied. It does not stay wet on the skin but leaves plenty of time to blend while still damp. The finish is slightly dewy, not greasy at all. It is great for dry skin, I especially like this foundation in the winter when my skin tends to be drier. I like this foundation a lot because it doesn't give skin a different texture, only gives pigment which is very buildable up to full coverage but not thick or cakey when applied. I have skin textures that most full coverage foundations accentuate but Naked Skin does not at all. This was my first ME/HE foundation purchase. It is $40 US for 1.0 fl oz. Have repurchased this foundation in three shades, would definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really don't know how to describe this foundation. It has a really beautiful natural demi matte finish and the shade matched me perfectly (NC20 = 3.0) but I also have textured skin from old pitted scars and some discolouration around my skin which it perfectly covers.

However, as the day goes on and the makeup starts to meld onto my skin, it gives me a non flattering look. It sorts of highlights my skin texture due to it's sheer luminosity and the sheerness of the product. I have tried setting it with my UD All Nighter which prolongs its life but it didn't make much of difference.

I am giving this 4 lippies coz I know it's an amazing product. It's just not made for anyone that has some skin textural issues. By the way, I used several pore/skin smoothing primers with this to no effect. I will be using this as the weather gets a bit cooler (i.e. fall) since this foundation tends to melt when the weather gets hot and muggy.

A good investment if you have perfect skin. If you suffer from major breakouts or looking for a foundation to help smooth out your skin, look somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

The thing I love about this foundation is the build able coverage - 1 very thin layer gives a sheer colour to your face and for a fuller coverage that will hide scars and redness just put another layer on. Also it feels comfortable to wear not at all cakey or greasy and doesn't oxidise. I have oily skin so I buy a shade darker as I always have to use setting powder on top that makes me look ghostly pale

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First Impressions - I love this foundation. The shade 0.5 is a perfect match for me. I tend to go for more yellow toned foundations as I have some redness in my skin but I went with what the sales assistant suggested and it's perfect. I love the texture of this foundation, it's so light, almost like water, yet its coverage is amazing. 1 pump for a solid medium coverage and another pump for full coverage. I also find that this foundation looks better as the day goes on. Sometimes I think it looks slightly too matte when I first apply it but throughout the day it becomes more of a satin finish on my skin.

One Week Later - I've been using this everyday since I bought it and I love it. Some days when it's cloudy and overcast outside it looks a bit too matte and flat but I can overcome that by adding some highlight. To save time in the morning I've been mixing this with my primer (GOSH Velvet Touch Anti Wrinkle Primer) and applying it as a mixture and this works great as the primer is thicker than the foundation and makes it slightly thicker and easier to apply. It still gives great coverage and means I can skip a step in my routine.

Obviously my opinion might change over the coming weeks so I'll keep you updated!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this foundation. I love it for everyday use and its buildable enough to go out in.
Doesn't feel like I have anything on my skin and the consistency is thin but with amazing coverage. I love using this with my beauty blender as it makes it look like my skin, not like I have a tonne of foundation on. Doesn't look cakey and looks amazing! I also really love the packaging :)

on 7/27/2016 5:15:00 AM

I ran out of my Yves Saint Laurent foundation in the shade B20. Unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere (not sure if they're making it anymore :-/). I bought the Urban Decay foundation as a compensation for it in the shade 2.0. The shade matches my skin (thank God!! I bought it online) and it's not too covering - I hate the feeling of wearing a mask since my skin is pretty clean. It feels light on the skin.

Overall I'm a fan.. BUT the Yve Saint Laurent foundation was my holy grail and I'd definitely choose it over this one anytime although it's more expensive..

on 7/24/2016 9:47:00 AM

This is my favorite foundation I have ever tried. This will give you the most natural skin looking finish. But it also is buildable and has medium to full coverage. The only downside is for dryer skin you will need to exfoliate when using this since its not a hydrating formula. This is best to normal or oily skin types. Also you must use a primer with this in order for it to last all day otherwise after a few hours it will fade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Shade: 0.5
My Skin: Sensitive, acne-prone (sometimes cystic), combination-dry, lot's of acne scarring on jawline and cheeks

For a long time I avoided this foundation because I knew the coverage was light and I have a lot to cover. After years I just decided to give it a try.

Pros:
- The shade is perfect for my pink fair skin.
-It easily evened out my redness and skin tone
- Was able to hide my texture issues
- Felt like nothing was on my skin unless my skin was dryer that day
-Stayed on all day without getting cakey or rubbing off. It survived a 17 hour wear-day and an outdoor wedding in 96 degree heat.
-Bottle and pump are the sleekest and nicest I've used in a foundation.
-Did not break me out

Cons:
-Like I said, I have a lot to cover and even building it up I couldn't cover all my scars or blemishes. Therefore I had to use a lot of pumps and went through the bottle quickly.
-Sometimes it was too matte for my skin so if you're more oily I think this is great for you.

I will repurchase this foundation for when I just want my skin to look even but still look like skin. I really do like this and when my skin is more clear I'd probably wear this everyday.