Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 5/18/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like the naked skin makeup😊 But i do also have to use the powderd makeup on top of it because if not it would have my face to Shiny! I tried the setting power by itself and over the makeup but it's to weak, so that's why i use the powdered makeup on top instead and the combo works great this way even tho it is costing me more! I use the 9.5 color in the liquid and the medium golden dark in the powder makeup, overall it's made with ingredients that are beneficial to skin, it's light weight and also makes my skin look pretty and natural! 😬

on 5/12/2018 11:14:00 PM

Pros
Wears well and looks better as the day goes by
very buildable
Not greasy on top of murad oil control mattifier(i dont even set this foundation when using this moisturizer)
Colors good (3.0 for nc20-25 in mac, 120 maybelline, b20 chanel, nars concealer custard and foundation in fiji, light neutral tarte shape tape)

Cons
Can cling to dry patches
does not cover acne/red scars until the 2nd layer/pump
Smells like paint

i think this is breaking me out so back to the store it goes. im am sticking to just using my concealer and translucent powder for a light and natural look, all liquid foundations feel masklike to me. the only better option for my liking is a new discovery of nars sheer glow. its exactly what im looking for. the ud is light coverage which i had to layer more but the sheer glow is medium and natural coverage so i can use less. Also it doesnt smell like paint lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation was wrong for me in every way. It dries to a powdery finish and creases when you smile. I bought this in shade 3.0 because I have light golden beige skin. This is a horrible match. As it oxides with my oily skin it turns ORANGE! The makeup wears off as the day progresses. And to top it all off, it’s expensive. Not one good quality. Will never buy again.

on 5/1/2018 3:04:00 PM

Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah!!! Bought this on a whim at Marshall's for $19 in shade number 1.0 and omg this is a miracle!!! Not only the shade matches perfectly (was a complete gamble because discount stores don't have testers), the texture, coverage and finish is a dream! The shade match is nothing short of amazing as I am a true neutral with no discernable undertone, so the overwhelming majority of foundations are either too pink, too orange, or too chalky. I could end this review right here, because I would wear the heck out of it even if everything else about it was crap just for the perfect shade match alone, but it's not crap! It's great! Only a tiny amount is needed applied with a buffing brush (I use MAC 187 foundation brush) to get the most amazing velvety smooth texture and good coverage without caking or creasing. I set it with the RCMA powder on the t-zone and find that it wears gloriously for at least 8 hours. I also have worn it with the UD All-nighter Setting Spray (used more for the sake of eyeshadow and blush) to equally great results. This one's definitely a keeper. Will repurchase even at full price.

on 4/18/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so excited to finally try this foundation. Urban Decay is one of the only high end (ish) makeup brands that isn't severely ramped up here Sweden, which makes UD products pretty affordable in comparison to most other high end brands. For reference, I paid $42 here in Sweden, compared to the $40 listing at sephora.com.

I really appreciate the different shade numbers corresponding to different undertones. More brands should do this. I went with 0.5, which is the lightest shade with cool undertones. Unfortunately, it's not a perfect match for me - it just doesn't look quite right. I think it's the undertone that is the problem, it might be a little too warm for me. More neutral and peachy than cool and pink. It's not an awful match, just not a perfect one. I think it may oxidize a little bit on me, because every time I apply it I think "this isn't bad" and wonder why I didn't like the look of it last time - then a few hours later I'm like "oh yeah, now I remember". A few lightning drops from The Body Shop might do wonders - I've yet to try that.

I usually don't like really runny foundations because they are hard to apply - a sponge will take away any coverage, and a brush will often make the application look streaky. This is the first thin foundation that have thoroughly enjoyed the application of. I use a pretty dense buffing brush (think Real Techniques Sculpting brush or Elf's Ultimate Blending brush) and it goes on very nicely. A lot more coverage than you would expect (though still only medium coverage at most) from the consistency, and it never looks streaky. The finish is more dewy than matte, but not extremely so. It looks pretty skin-like, so it definitely lives up to its name.

My problem, apart from the shade not being quite cool enough, is the longevity. It "lifts" pretty early on in my t-zone. Within maybe 4 hours, my t-zone will start to look oiler than I'm used to, and if I touch my skin the foundation all but wipes off. I'm a glasses wearer, and though no foundation has ever stood the test of time around where my glasses rest on my nose, this one does especially bad.

I do really like the initial finish of the foundation, so I'm going to keep trying to find products that work well with it and that can give it a longer wear time. I'll update the review if I do. As if right now, it's a pretty straight forward 3/5. It probably works better on people with normal to dry skin, as opposed to my combo skin.

+ Cruelty free (parent company, L'Oreal, isn't though)
+ Vegan
+ Nice looking see through bottle, good pump
+ Natural but pretty radiant finish
+ Quick and easy to apply pretty flawlessly

- I find 0.5 too warm
- I get oiler in the t-zone than I'm used to
- Doesn't wear very long or very well

on 4/16/2018 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I wear this in shade 8.75 (NC45 for ref). I really do not like this foundation. It is very thin and watery. The coverage is full imo. This foundation is inappropriately titled "Naked". There is nothing skinlike, sheer, subtle or discrete about this. You literally see the foundation on the skin and it is not a blending issue.

It is mask like. I covers everything if you are into that sort of foundation, I am not. It also moves around alot on the skin. Sweat and sunglasses marks are very visible and it transfers like a mother. This oxides a bit on me. I mix this foundation with my LORAC primer right now and it works.

This foundation is great for pics on instagram. In person, this looks like heavy make up which I don't care for.

I've tried using this foundation so many times since I threw away the box and can't return it but I would honestly rather wear nothing on my face at all. The formula is very thin, which can be nice except that it dries to a powdery finish and clings to every pore and imperfection on my face including fine lines. To top it all off if you dare to touch your face at all it completely comes off...

I'm so frustrated that I have a whole bottle full of this and will probably end up having to throw it away. What a waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love,love,love this foundation! It's a medium to full coverage and it has never caked up on me.It doesn't dry to a matte finish but you definitely need to set it with a powder.I love that it doesn't settle into my smile lines or the sides of my nose.Has a minor scent to it,but it's managable.The packaging isn't expensive but I appreciate the pump and acrylic,considering I tend to drop stuff haha.The price is fair considering it's a high end product and it does go on flawlessly.

i tried this fondie after reading the reviews in makeupalley. and i glad i did. i used ELDW for so many years until lately, i found my skin dried out. Since ELDW is mattyfying, i switched to this foundation.

the coverage is not as thick as ELDW, slightly ligtweight than ELDW but the coverage is still goodt. it goes very well at my dry cheeks area and it doesnt accentuates my pores. i am a NC25 Mac, 1W2 SAND ELDW and now using 3.0 Naked Urban Decay.

Especally for dry combination, this fondie is good.

on 2/1/2018 11:07:00 AM

this is my ride or die foundation. The shade matches me perfectly. I love that it’s buildable. Usually with 2 pumps I have great coverage. I’m combination and this does not make me oily. It lasts all day. The price is not bad for what you get.