Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/21/2017 1:12:00 AM

This stuff is so bad that I actually went back to sephora the next week and returned it ! Ah where do I begin . Let's start with the price! I understand this is a high end product but why do they make it seem like you are getting so much foundation when you're not ? What's up with this big bottle ? Honestly just annoying and bulky in my opinion. Next is the direction to shake before using . Uhm no thank you don't feel like getting a work out in before putting on my makeup . The consistency reminded me of wet paint . It was way too runny for my taste. So upon application I noticed I could not get any coverage with this ! Now I understand this is supposed to be kind of medium to full as I've read but I was left with light to medium coverage so already I'm getting annoyed. I put this on and and didn't like how it felt at all,now I understand this foundation isn't fully matte but the finish was tacky even when using a primer and setting spray . And don't even try to go anywhere near the sun with this shit on you will start melting away. And the best part is this broke me out like a MF. And I never have had problematic skin in my whole life so when I start using something new I know that it is most likely causing the issues. In the end I have nothing good to say about this foundation it's terrible ! I jumped right back to using my wet and wild foundation which way cheaper and looks a lot more beautiful ! I hated this save your money and get yourself a drugstore foundation that works better .

on 7/5/2017 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I didn't want any Heavy foundation and I lost interest in BB creams. So, I was desperately looking for a light weight light coverage foundation. I have already been using Naked skin Concealer for a while now and I loved it so much that I wanna purchase the foundation too. Its awesome, lightweight and can use on a regular basis. Price and Packaging too quite good. I like this one more than MAC studio fix foundation.

on 6/25/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I finally found a foundation that works for my dry skin and gives a natural look and doesn't break me out. My first bottle was great absolutely loved it. Got the shade 1.0 and matched well my neutral light skin. I got a second bottle about a a month ago and this changed completely not sure if they changed the formula or what. Now it settles into lines, shows of dry patches and starts breaking up after couple hours or so even with setting powder. What the heck happened Urban Decay. I moved on to MakeUp Forver Hd foundation and sofar so good.

on 6/25/2017 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My overall rating: 8.5/10

I love this foundation - it gives a natural medium coverage that you can build up or sheer out. It doesn't look heavy on the skin even with powder. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't last long, even with a primer. It lasts around 6 hours before it begins to break down. It also smudges and transfers on everything. I am, however, willing to sacrifice lasting time for the beautiful satin finish this foundation provides. I would repurchase this. I am NW13 and use the shade 0.5.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite non-drugstore foundation, and it has been for years. The coverage is beautiful, and it can go anywhere from natural to medium-heavy, depending on how much you layer it and what tools you use. I prefer a damp sponge with this, but it looks nice applied with a brush too (but beware, it can be streaky if you aren't paying attention.) I find that it wears well when set with powder and setting spray, and it still looks natural and not overly dewy/oily as the day goes on. I like the packaging, though once it starts to get really empty it's hard to get to the remaining product that's inside. My only real complaint is that the fairest shade is still a hair too dark for me, but I use a lightener to adjust it and I have no problems. Since it wears well, doesn't break me out, looks phenomenal, and is priced decently, it is worth the extra work with adding the lightener for me. I have easily gone through five or six bottles of this, and it is usually my go-to daily foundation.

on 6/21/2017 2:12:00 AM

I used to love this foundation and have used it for the past 3 years. But I recently bought a bottle and I think they have changed the formula. All of a sudden I was left with really a very dry, cakey look and the foundation settled into every line I have on my face. No one wants that from a foundation and that is the opposite of what this foundation used to do. Very sorry to see the change. I won't buy it again. Why can't companies learn if it isn't broke, don't change it!

on 6/18/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Originally got this foundation rihgt before summer time. I used a primer underneath and set it with a powder. Overall the color match was really good, and it didn't really oxidize on my skin. I would say I got medium coverage that wa sbuildable with this. The only downside for me was it would be an oil slick on my face by the end of the day. Wouldn't purchase again. The top also broke off and didn't stay on after a few uses.

on 6/18/2017 10:31:00 AM

I love it.It matches my skin perfectly. I wish it would come in a bigger bottle for the price.Never had a complaint about it. Great if you're looking for a lightweight foundation. The only thing is that it is pricey if you're on a budget.I used it all in not even 4/5 months and i'm a moderate makeup user. =(

on 6/17/2017 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used to use this foundation, and recently tried a sample of it again.
Now I remember why it was so good.
My shade is 0.5, which is a fair neutral. Due to the light coverage there's some give the the shade, even if it isn't exact it looks great anyway. I applied this with my fingers, and was able to build up to a medium finish if I wanted. There were also days I mixed it with my skincare to make a light tinted moisturizer.

This is a versatile and useful foundation. It has that makeup smell pretty bad but it fades as soon as you apply it. This foundation is really great and if I could afford it, I would buy it right away.

This foundation looks good on my combination skin. It applies well with eiher brush or beauty blender. I like the color system. It is a buidable foundation., that doesn't oxidize on my skin. It feels lightweight and lasts through a hot summer day. The packaging sometimes leakes.