Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme

No Image

3.3

Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Butylene Glycol, Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, C14-22 Alcohols, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Phyllostachis Bambusoides, Hydrolyzed Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Theanine, Camellia Sinensis Flower Extract, Kaempferol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Stearyl Behenate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-15 Pentaerythrityl Tetra(Laureth-6 Carboxylate), Phytantriol, Poloxamer 407, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Caffeine, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

on 5/13/2017 4:46:00 PM

This has got to be the most expensive basic moisturizer I've ever come across. It's a nice moisturizing cream, but that's it. It doesn't do anything for my skin that Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream doesn't. Or a whole slew of cheaper creams from the drugstore. There's no smoothing or plumping or brightening or ANYTHING to justify why this product costs as much as it does.

On the plus side, I found that it has a nice lightweight texture and it sinks in nicely. Doesn't cause any irritation or clog my pores. There's a slight botanical scent, but that didn't bother me.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with this product except for the price tag. I think these people are out of their minds. No, I would not buy this again.

on 5/13/2016 11:36:00 AM

I have used this product for as long as it has been sold in USA. I have no lines or wrinkles on my face. I' m very fussy regarding smells, this is a soft fragrance and dissipates quickly. I do look for bargain pricing, as it is costly. But I'm afraid to experiment with anything else when results are perfect! I think the key, as with any face care, start SOON. I'M 65 !

on 5/24/2015 1:24:00 AM

Light-weight creme, absorbs well, pretty strongly perfumed. It feels like a good quality moisturizer but imo, isn't close to worth the $150 price tag. I noticed that the third ingredient is alcohol, which led me to discontinue using - I suspect that may have contributed to some itchy dry patches I developed along my hairline. The packaging is also terrible - the lid is large and goes nearly to the bottom of the container, making it somewhat unwieldy and clumsy to use. Would be super sad to drop the container and spill while trying to use given how expensive it is.

on 5/4/2015 12:14:00 AM

Truly did nothing for me. Skin feels super dry in the morning. Such a disappointment for the price I paid. Will not purchase from this brand again.

on 3/31/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I used this over the Amore Pacific Luminous Effects serum and it seems to absorb nicely into my skin and leave my skin hydrated. The feeling didn't last long unfortunately - my skin felt dry again within a couple of hours.

The fragrance is really overpowering. I prefer products without fragrance or very minimal fragrance as I have very sensitive skin. I broke out into an itchy patch around the 5th day of using this, so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive/reactive skin.

Basically, I'm not wowed by this moisturizer and wouldn't recommend it. At this price point, you could get a much better product.

on 2/4/2014 1:17:00 PM

I received this deluxe sample from Sephora - about 10 uses. Testing during winter days, day and night. Did not apply any makeup over the product.

absorption - fast for a cream, but not super quick - a few massages to the face and a few seconds to completely sink in.
scent - very heavy perfume scent, so this may not be good for those with a sensitive nose
texture - very light "whipped" cream, almost gel-like. Not thick & dense like other creams.
application - a small amount spreads quite well over my face.
packaging - in a tub/jar, so you will have to use your fingers to dip in for contents.

effects to face - Unfortunately, no major improvements to the face, besides keeping it moisturized. Hydrating, but left my face feeling slightly oily after five hours on one of the days I tested. My little wrinkles I'm trying to keep at bay, are still there. For $150...I really expected an a-ha moment after a few uses or an "omfg this is amazing" reaction. With some Sulwhasoo and Shu Uemura skincare products, my heart did cartwheels after using their products. I still have some product left so I will continue to test it this week and perhaps update with any changes.

on 9/14/2013 3:47:00 PM

Applied it over the serum at night. It did feel a bit heavy and a tad greasy, but hey shouldn't night cream be? It does have a strong, like grandmother's floral scent, but it dissipates pretty quickly. My skin looked hydrated and smooth in the morning. I'm a happy camper. But it did feel too heavy for daytime, though. Not sure if it would work under makeup. And since it does not have sunscreen, better to be used at night.

on 7/18/2013 6:38:00 PM

An amazing product, love it - especially the smell. It makes me feel nostalgic, romantic and positively lightheaded... The feeling is good, too - it hydrates the skin well, never greasy, absorbs quickly. Very elegant packaging, though, it's hardly relevant to the quality of the cream itself.
Once again, feels and smells like luxury, a little but (ok, it's a pretty big but) - costs like like luxury, too. Will hardly repurchase, prohibitively expensive. But if someone could recommend me a perfume with this smell, would be immensely grateful.

on 7/16/2013 10:27:00 PM

I was fortunate to receive a deluxe sample of this by my facialist. I have to say that it's a pretty good moisturizer although I'm not crazy about the laundry detergent scent. After applying it, my face feels hydrated. However, I definitely don't think it's worth the price, and would not purchase it. There are much better quality moisturizers out there for this price.

on 7/16/2013 9:19:00 PM

This is an incredible product. I rarely tried something where I could see an almost immediate effect. My skin feels so great with this cream, no more dryness or flakes, skin is smooth and feels healthy. I also love the smell (but can be a bit strong if you don't like it).

Only drawback, as other mentioned, is the price. I will probably buy again though, since so far I have not tried anything like it.