Embryolisse Lait Creme Moussant (Foaming Cleansing Milk)

No Image

4.3

AQUA. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. POLYETHYLENE. CYCLOPENTASILOXANE. GLYCERIN. POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7. GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYL LINOLEATE. ALLANTOIN. PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL. CERA ALBA. CHLORPHENESIN. TETRASODIUM EDTA. TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID. PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYL PARABEN, BUTYL PARABEN, ISOBUTYL PARABEN, ETHYL PARABEN, PROPYL PARABEN. PARFUM.

on 11/8/2017 4:00:00 PM

Highly underrated product.

I'm on my second bottle of this cleanser. It does the job so well for a good price. Comes out like a cream and works into a lather, has a clean smell to it - doesn't leave skin feeling stripped, feels soft and clean. I use it every night with my clarisonic, I have never had any reaction to this product and it has never given me any trouble. Generous amount of product.

When removing makeup I usually use a balm cleanser followed by this, so I'm not sure on its makeup removing capabilities!

Overall, highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm surprised to see that this hasn't been highly raved about as a product. I've spent years trying to find the right cleanser. Most I was using were too drying and either contained alcohol or sodium Laureth sulfate that completely stripped my skin and caused breakouts. I also tried some lush cleansers but they really didn't do the job. I discovered this gem of a product in boots one day under the expert skincare aisle. I noticed the ingredient list was free of parabens, sulfates and alcohol which was a plus. Unfortunately it contained parfum (but this was near the bottom and hasn't irritated my skin so far). As someone with combination skin that is dehydrated and sensitive, I just wanted a decent cleanser that didn't strip my skin but felt hydrating and cleansed. This contains shea butter and sweet almond oil which does a great job at ensuring my skin doesn't feel dry after cleansing (which is often the case with most cleansers). It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft, which is especially great for the winter. Also it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out at all.
I do think it is slightly overpriced at £14 but 200ml is a decent size and it's the only cleanser I've loved. I would definitely reccomend to those of you looking for a sturdy cleanser. I wouldn't say it takes off makeup very well, but I use an oil cleanser to do that.

on 11/15/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised, like some other reviewers have mentioned, that this cleanser isn't popular.

I got this on a flash sale, so I got my money's worth. This is a generously-sized tube, and has lasted me over 1 year with once-daily usage. The texture is divine - soft, whipped, and while I didn't love the floral fragrance at first, I've come to appreciate it. I use this on both my face and body and it hasn't broken me out or dried me out. I can't attest to its makeup-removing powers as I use this as a second cleanse, but overall, I'm satisfied.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I want something that will take off my eye makeup. This is useless to me because it mercilessly stings my eyes every time that I use it. I don't think that I've encountered a cleanser which stung my eyes like this is years. No thanks.

This cleanser is amazing! I was very much surprised by the lack of reviews on MUA, seeing that the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre is pretty much cult status, but whatevs. This cleanser is free of cetearyl/cetyl alcohol and SLS, which is kind of hard to find, so I thought, why not? I needed a new cleanser anyways, and this seemed like a great option.
Upon initial use, I was struck by the scent...it smells SO GOOD, in a very fresh, light, and delicate way. The texture is great, too: very soft, almost whipped. It's such a pleasure to use; I was struck by how it just seemed to glide over my face. I appreciate that it doesn't strip my skin of its essential oils and leaves my face so soft.

on 4/20/2016 12:38:00 PM

This is my new every day face cleanser. It's gorgeous! The texture is soft and silky, it applies really creamy onto dump skin and it smells heavenly! It cleanses the skin without stripping it. Just want to add that I always double cleanse, first with a micellar water and afterwards with a rinse off cleanser, so I cannot say if it removes make up.

on 10/28/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I didn't see any mentions of this cleanser on MUA (or the rest of the internet, really) so I thought I'd add it so others can find more information on it.

One of the best discoveries I've made about my skin is that avoiding stripping cleansers really makes a difference. I used to use liquid facial cleansers with acne-fighting ingredients. My face would feel squeaky clean but I would see no improvement. I first tried a cream cleanser during the winter, probably three years ago, from Neutrogena, only because my face was suddenly dry. It was incredible how one product - a cleanser, which sat on my skin for a minute tops! - made my skin softer and a little clearer. Of course, right after I'd repurchased the Neutrogena for the second time, it was discontinued. So began my search for a new cream cleanser.

I first heard of the Embryolisse cleanser from camiloveskiwi on YouTube. I'd heard of Embryolisse, of course, but only for their moisturizer, which had always sounded too heavy for my combination skin. I ordered a tube from Beautyhabit (it's also available on Amazon).

It was fantastic. It was soothing, it rinsed well, it took off most of my eye makeup except for waterproof mascara. It didn't clog my pores. I'm convinced my skin became less red. I repurchased it. It came with a "New formula!" sticker this time. My heart sank.

But I decided to give it a try, and also ordered the Earth Science and Korres cream cleansers, just in case. I still haven't gotten to those two. I'm still using the Embryolisse.

I can definitely tell that the formula is different - it feels slightly more slippery and a little less creamy/more soapy, but it's still fantastic. It may not be moisturizing enough for winter anymore, but I used it all summer and was very happy. If you're looking for a good cream cleanser (which always seem to be difficult to find) - give Embryolisse a shot.