Eminence Organic Skin Care Organics Persimmon & Cantaloupe Day Cream Spf 32

Eminence Organic Skin Care Organics Persimmon & Cantaloupe Day Cream Spf 32

Not tested on animals

Zinc Oxide. Persimmon Juice, Cantaloupe Juice, Aloe Vera Juice, Natural Cream Base, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Zirhafirm (Wild Jujube And Maral Root), Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco Caprylate, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Germ Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Cyclodextrin, Tea Tree Oil, Lactic Acid, Xanthum Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Cantaloupe Essence.

on 10/28/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

perfect day lotion with spf. nothing that i dont like about. it does its job perfectly.
non greasy, non shiny, very light weight, good spf. organic. the price tag is rather on the high side which is the only thing that s not good.

on 10/28/2012 12:35:00 AM

I will simply sum this review up in HG Heavens have smiled upon me and given me the only spf product I have tried in my life that I can use without breakouts/clogs/grease/irritation. I am a true believer in the Eminence Skin Care line which I have been now using for the last month. I have suffered with super clog/breakout/oily/dehydrated prone fussy insanely picky skin all my life. Skincare has always been a tedious chore and fear of my skin always going crazy and having to tweak my routine constantly. Also for those who have fussy skin you know how truly hard it is to find the balance of using actives/products to keep you clear yet not dry out your skin/leave it red at the same time. Since using only this line I can't believe to say my skin is completely balanced and breakout free without use of any harsh active. Redness is gone, and my skin is even again instead of pink. This SPF cream is super light weight and literally the texture of whipped souffle. It smells to die for heavenly as ever single product in this line that smells like pure fruit you could eat. I prior gave up on spf for the last 6 months which was driving me crazy as I am very fair. After a decade of using spf just to be "safe" I had to give up as it was ruining my skin and the hard work of my other products. I never thought I would finally find an spf that offered protections/hydration and leaves my skin feeling clean/matte at even the end of the day plus leaves my skin glowing. I am so glad an esthetician urged me to try this when I was completely against spf. It is like no other. Great for any skin types but there are of course heavier versions in the line for those with extra dry skin types. Also products from this line are truly worth the price/investment as I am surprised to see how far they go considering how concentrated/pure they are as not water based. This 2 oz jar will last me a year easily. Do not hesitate if you as well have had only bad luck with all the cone/oil/alcohol/heavy spfs on the market. Now I see why people get hooked on this line when they go to spas that use it on them. I have never tried, of the hundred of lines I've bombed out on (sadly no joke), a single product line that is not only natural but has such pure, clean, fresh, and truly healing ingredients where everything you try has better results than the last even for problem skin like mine, makes me feel like I have do nothing flawless skin like all my friends for the first time ever! :)