L'Oreal Infallible - Blinged & Brilliant

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on Amazon for $3 and I couldn't be happier! This is a lovely peachy-champagne shade that just brightens up your eye! I am tanner, and this looks lovely on me and I can see this color working well on a lot of different skin tones. I love the formula of the Infallible eyeshadows - creamy, easy to apply (I apply with my fingers/sponge tip applicator) and long lasting!

on 11/17/2012 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Blinged and Brilliant is a 2012 shade addition to the awesome L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow line. It is definitely a champagne pink, similar to Stila's famous Kitten shade, and I think it works well as a highlighting shade for the brow bone and inner corners. I also like to use it all over the eyelid when I do a thick black eyeliner on top. This color is very common, but it's a cheaper alternative to department store eyeshadows, and the formula is excellent. One of the other reviewers is correct in saying that this shade seems more fluid than the others, but I had no problems in applying and blending it with a brush and with my fingertips. The lasting power is quite admirable, clocking in around 12 hours for me (without primer).

Top Rated Eye Shadow