L'Oreal Infallible - Blinged & Brilliant

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a LE infallible shadow. It is very similar in tone to the Infallible "Amber Rush". I had both and they are both rose gold bronzy toned, with the biggest difference seems that this is lighter and more frosted. I just find frosted eyeshadows unflattering on me so I had to give this to my sister.

on 11/29/2012 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I passed on this the first time...I thought it was too much like MAC All that Glitters. But then I saw one lone one standing there and grabbed just cuz I wanted to buy make-up. Complete impulse buy. When I got it home and put it on my NW20 deep set eyes, what I expected as a ATG type of orangeness color transferred to a peachy champagne. It wasn't off at all...it was illuminating and soft, but still with that pizazz that the Infallible shadows have. I am stunned and this is gorgeous. I would think this would also be stunning with blue eyes, but it ROCKED my brown eyes too.

on 10/27/2012 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Blinged & Brilliant is one of the newest L'Oreal Infallible 24hr eyeshadows. It is a beautiful, slightly peachy toned, neutral color with a gorgeous sheen. Wear is outstanding. Of all the Infallibles this one is probably my favorite.

Top Rated Eye Shadow