L'Oreal Infallible - Blinged & Brilliant

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a LE infallible shadow. It is very similar in tone to the Infallible "Amber Rush". I had both and they are both rose gold bronzy toned, with the biggest difference seems that this is lighter and more frosted. I just find frosted eyeshadows unflattering on me so I had to give this to my sister.

on 11/17/2012 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Blinged and Brilliant is a 2012 shade addition to the awesome L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow line. It is definitely a champagne pink, similar to Stila's famous Kitten shade, and I think it works well as a highlighting shade for the brow bone and inner corners. I also like to use it all over the eyelid when I do a thick black eyeliner on top. This color is very common, but it's a cheaper alternative to department store eyeshadows, and the formula is excellent. One of the other reviewers is correct in saying that this shade seems more fluid than the others, but I had no problems in applying and blending it with a brush and with my fingertips. The lasting power is quite admirable, clocking in around 12 hours for me (without primer).

Top Rated Eye Shadow