MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Pink Pearl Pop

MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Pink Pearl Pop

4.2

This lippie caught my eye at the MAC counter. I was looking for a pink lipstick that was not too loud but that was not so muted that washed me out. (For example, Creme Cup does not work for me at all!). Pink Pearl Pop is not as creamy as other cremesheens and has a glossy finish, is almost like a lipgloss texture. If you are looking for great pigmentation, this is not for you. I really like this color. Is the only light pink that does not make my teeth look yellow or that makes me look ill. On me is a very light hint of pink and has a sheer coverage but works great with a smokey eye for girls like me that just can't pull off nude lipsticks. Unfortunately, it last about 1 hour on my lips and fades completely when eating or drinking. I just wish it had better staying power, I won't repurchase.

on 8/20/2014 7:14:00 PM

I am not a fan of bright lipsticks but at the same time I love pink - this is the perfect barbie doll pink lipstick. Really almost neutral pink, adds a cute colour which works very well with a smokey eye I think...

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Like other reviewers it caught my eye on the display. It is a beautiful bright pink that does not have blue or purple undertones (which I dislike). So summery and bright. I usually top it off with a peach gloss= perfection. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it more often!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Meant to give my review 5 lippies :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love MAC lipsticks, and this one caught my eye. I was really surprised when I saw the name, I didn't expect to like it so much. It's a sheer bright pink with subtle shimmer and a Cremesheen finish. It reminds me of a really sheer version of Candy Yum Yum. You have to layer it a few times to be able to cover the lips, but overall it's a really flattering bright lipstick. It lasts about two-three hours on my lips.

on 9/20/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is really close to my natural color. It doesn't have that *pink pop* like the name suggests. It also dries in clumps if I don't put lip balm on underneath. I am a little disappointed because I expected more from a Mac lipstick. The only think I like is the packaging and the smell.

Every time I stopped by a MAC counter I kept on picking this one up, so eventually I just bought it because it looked like such a pretty sheer watermelon pink shade. I do like it, though it appears much darker on my lips than I expected. It looks like a sheer light-medium pink, but on my pinkish red lips it turns a much darker pink. I probably wouldnt repurchase just because I dont love it, but I can see myself at least using it up though.

Love this color! Looks super bright but on it is just a pretty soft pink! I love to wear steppin out gloss over it. Adds a pop of color to you! Luv it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this just for the simple fact that it was a creme sheen, it looks so pigmented in tune but when I put it on my slightly pigmented lips, it doesn't really pop, but it does give them a nice wash off pink

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Pink Pearl Pop is a calm cremesheen baby pink. Just like another reviewer wrote, it caught my eye & I picked it up many times before swatching it. It wasnt too loud or too sheer on my NW45 skin tone. I could see this looking great on many skin tones. Mac lippies I LUV to death, but with their pink-lavender shades, I sometimes have issues with the lipstick going on evenly. Other than that, its a fun color!