Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer

1 review

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-28, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate,Glycerin, Behenalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Quaternium-95, Octocrylene, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cynara Scolymus ( Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7. Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is kind of an odd product. It doesn't really repair your ends so much as it binds them together. I don't have a split end issue so much as ends that tend to fall flat and look messy. Normally I use a thick/sticky curl cream on my ends to get them to spring back up into shape but I thought I'd give this a try.

Since I wasn't really using this for the purpose for which it was intended, I can't blame anyone but myself for it not performing well. I might add, however, that the binding effect left my ends a tangled mess and I ended up tearing lots of hair out to get the knots out.

I was turned onto this by my aunt, and it made a noticeable difference on her hair. The color she uses causes a lot of damage, frizz and split ends. When I saw her recently, her ends were noticeably smooth and soft - so much so that I asked her what she was doing differently to her hair.

So there you go. YMMV.