La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Creme

La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Creme
Hydreane BB CremeHydreab BB cream La Roche PosayLa Roche Posay BB Creme

2.6

AQUA / WATER C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE GLYCERIN ISOHEXADECANE OCTOCRYLENE ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE ALCOHOL DENAT. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE TRIETHANOLAMINE ZEA MAYS OIL / CORN OIL PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL PASSIFLORA EDULIS OIL / PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM HYALURONATE PHENOXYETHANOL STEARIC ACID ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE PALMITIC ACID SILICA BENZYL BENZOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DISODIUM EDTA CETYL ALCOHOL BHT ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77492 CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77491 CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES MICA

on 9/26/2016 9:05:00 AM

This was really good as a tinted moisturizer. Purchased it because I am in love with the La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere and Riche day creams. But it doesn't provide loads of coverage ... in a BB cream, like it to look natural enough for days when you don't want to wear foundation, but this still needed a decent amount of concealer to look reasonably good.

I also found, somewhat disappointingly, that it seemed to go off rather quickly .. do tend to keep face creams for a while, but this one started to emit a chemical-smell so I guess I kept it too long ... which to means I didn't reach for it often enough to re-purchase.

Good brand, but still in search of a nice BB cream.

on 7/8/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a non comedogenic tinted moisturizer online and I came across this one. I have been dealing with acne cosmetica for the past year and I couldn't seem to find one that didn't break me out, dry my skin out or irritate it. My skin is dry and really sensitive espesially in the areas where I have closed comedones (my jaw line and cheeks). So I tried it out, since it is really inexpensive where I live, and so far it has been working great for me. It works really well at moisturizing my skin, it evens my skin out without making it look like I have make up on, which I love, considering that I dont really need that much coverage anyway and above all its not greasy or super dewy which is something I hate about most tinted moisturizers. The only thing that I have to say about it is that I wish it was packaged differently. The current packaging lets out too much product with even a very light squeeze and makes such a mess. Not only do I have to clean it up every time but I also have to throw out all of that extra product and it's such a waste.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't have anything good to say:
- Strong and unpleasant chemical smell that stays
- No coverage
- Too oily to wear under other products
- Leaves sticky, tacky feeling on skin
- In spite of having no coverage and although I put it on carefully, far from my eyebrows, it somehow slips down into the eyebrows and oxidises so that I get big orange eyebrows within minutes of applying.

Normally I think a product might not work for me but could be good for someone with different needs but I really don't think this has anything going for it. I do not understand how the normally so reliable LRP managed to mess up so badly on this one.

on 7/31/2015 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

No coverage - at all! More like a moisturizer. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and acne to cover! Shiny and no coverage!

Won't buy again!

on 5/5/2015 10:11:00 AM

As with any BB cream, I think their best use is as a sunscreen (provided you apply a lot). If you want to look really flawless, neither this nor other BB creams will generally be enough. As Laroche-Posay is known for their top notch sunscreens, I thought this one would at least shine in that department. Unfortunately, the most shine is on the face and not in the protection ability. To not specify if it is broad spectrum or not is a little medieval nowadays.

To be fair, this is not bad though. It sinks into the skin rather good, although prone to some pilling. I used the shade "light" and it is natural with a slight orange tint, which isn't disturbing since the coverage is so sheer. Despite the negative reviews on the packaging, I find it convenient and hygienic. Upon application, the product is rather greasy, but that soon settles into the skin just fine. It is not by any means a marvelous product, nor is it bad. All of this BB-, CC-, EE- (and God knows what there is to come since the alphabet is long) have made most beauty junkies a little tired. Let's go back to what it was called before, tinted moisturizer, and there are better ones in your cosmetics counter (of course I'm talking about the Laura Mercier one). La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB cream is moisturizing though, didn't irritate me (but that is highly personal, so you might react differently) and quite compatible to a dry-normal complexion.

on 4/1/2015 3:03:00 PM

I have been looking at Korean bb creams very much, as they are supposed to be superior in performance to the western bb's. I have tried 2 and failed miserably, because my skin got flaky and/or broke out. Skin 79 vip gold is great, my skin looks breathtakingly beautiful with it, but it breaks me out. So, on an impulse, i bought this la roche bb. I have used la roche products before. I haven't dared to try this without a primer and powder as i needed to look flawless in 8 h with physical performance. IMO, it did great. I used a clinique primer and a shitty powder to fix it, and i look flawless with it. I don't want to risk to use it without primer though. This is a good product if you have max 5 min to become presentable. It feels as if i had nothing on my skin, and it performs better than my foundation from clinique. If it continues to perform this well, i'm going to marry this product.

Edit: I proposed to this product, and i guess we're together forever (or until divorce when my skin ages haha). The day before yesterday, my day was 8-16:30, with attending 3 hours of surgery in full gear (cap-mask-robe scrubs) in a surprisingly hot surgery local. The cream faded just slightly over my cheeks, where the mask sat, but i still looked good! Yesterday i put it to a 10 hour test - clinique primer under, shitty no-name brand powder over it - ran, held oral presentation, went and gorged on super-spicy food - and i still looked good! It started to fade, of course, but mostly it sat and did its job! I'm so impressed. I happened to sleep in it (passed out after a very intensive week), and when i removed it, i saw not a single zit! My zits i had since before dried down over the night. Just wow, so this gets a 5 from me.

on 4/1/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't recommend it even if you have a sensitive skin, it has very thick formula, a BB cream should not be like this and it smells bad.

This is okay if you don't have overly oily skin. Sadly, I don't fall into that camp and after persevering with this on a number of applications, I've now admitted defeat. After 2-3 hours of wearing this, my face looked like a shiny, greasy mess which no amount of blotting sheets seemed able to fix.

On the plus side it does apply really easily, but there's not a huge amount of coverage to be had and it smells a bit like plastic to me which is surprising when you consider La Roche Posay pride themselves on producing fragrance free products which won't irritate the skin.

If you like the super dewy, glowing look and are happy to pay out 16.00+ then by all means give this a try. However, in my opinion there are better ones out there that won't make your face glow like the moon and are more reasonably priced too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not get on with this product. The light tone is far too dark for my skin, it clings to dry patches while making my face shiny-greasy, settles in pores, very hard to apply streak free. Unfortunately, I will toss this one.

on 7/16/2014 5:21:00 PM

I have really shiny skin, which irritates me a lot. I rarely have breakouts so my skin is clear 90% of the time. But every single time when i have a black spot, i get a red mark after squizing it. You get the point- oily and uneven tan

Bought the product to mattify my skin and conceal the rednessess.

Result- it gives my skin a terrible shine. It's not that lightweight- I can feel it on my face all day long, Doesn't even the tan- I can still see my red spots. And it leaves a smell- not that it's bad, but it's like you have soap on your face. Also- easily removed, I'm not really sure if that's a + or a -