Orly Miss Conduct

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Orly Miss Conduct

Great formula, fantastic colour and shine!! This is my first orly and loving it is an understatement. Opaque in 2 layers, pink magenta or you can play with it a little and put it over darker polishes.The brush is thin which is perfect for me as my nail beds are not wide. I would definitely recommend it as long as you like this shade. The photos that i have seen in the internet are very close to the true one.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish! It's gorgeous and as per usual for Orlys it has a great formula that applies really really well. The holo is strong and this polish wasn't insanely chippy. I love seeing a pink holo that is not that super pale light pink color. On me at least, it did not pull red at all. Definitely pink toned. Highly recommended.

on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't own a lot of Orly polishes but as soon as I saw the swatches for this I knew I had to have it! It really is such a pretty colour, its magenta polish with holographic glitter. When I first saw it in the bottle the holo wasn't very obvious but once on it was amazing! In the sunlight it looks bright pink but in the dark its much more purple. The formula is great, very smooth and only 2 coats are required for full opacity. I really like the bottle too, Orly isn't the prettiest but I like that the top is rubber and I like the long brush, also love that you get 18ml compared to 15 from most other brands.

Popular Polishes