Orly Miss Conduct

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.3

Great formula, fantastic colour and shine!! This is my first orly and loving it is an understatement. Opaque in 2 layers, pink magenta or you can play with it a little and put it over darker polishes.The brush is thin which is perfect for me as my nail beds are not wide. I would definitely recommend it as long as you like this shade. The photos that i have seen in the internet are very close to the true one.

on 7/29/2015 4:04:00 PM

Meh. This is a medium raspberry jelly-type polish, shot through with tons of silvery microglitter. If it's supposed to be holo glitter, I really don't see it. And the shade itself looks dull and lacks pizzazz. There's nothing special about it at all to me.

No complaints with the formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But I didn't care for the color itself and I wouldn't buy this one again.

A dazzling shade of magenta with a scattered holo effect! Formula was easy to work with like with most Orlys I've tried. Dries quickly. Opaque in 2 coats. Now part of Orly's permanent collection. Recommended!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish! It's gorgeous and as per usual for Orlys it has a great formula that applies really really well. The holo is strong and this polish wasn't insanely chippy. I love seeing a pink holo that is not that super pale light pink color. On me at least, it did not pull red at all. Definitely pink toned. Highly recommended.

Popular Polishes