Lancer Dermatology

No Image

3.3

on 5/16/2018 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the largest size of each part of the system as my birthday present. I have acne prone skin but the reviews for the acne version of the cream and scrub were not as good as the original so I only bought the version in the cleanser. The scrub is by far the standout but it makes me wonder if it’s too granular and causes any harm (not sure). I agree the cleanser doesn’t irritate eyes and seems to work pretty well. The cream, as much as I wanted to love it, must’ve been too rich bc I’m currently sporting 5 cystic pimples on my chin after using for three weeks. It may be my fault for not getting the acne prone version but I’m not even tempted anymore. My skin looked smoother but it’s broken out worse than maybe ever. This is for normal to dry skin only.

on 10/13/2017 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Fantastic! I have fair-sensitive skin prone to breakouts. This is a gentle cleanser. A pea size amount is all you need, and the bottle lasts a long time. Having used it for 3 years, it's safe to say I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I recently tried a deluxe sample of Lancer: The Method - Cleanser. It was nothing to think twice about. It did cleanse effectively, but I didn't feel it provided any other benefits. For that, one could use a plethora of other products for cheaper and get more out of them to boot. The cleanser actually mildly stings on my mildly sensitive skin. (I do believe they may have a sensitive skin version though.) the smell was terrible - like chemical lemon household cleaner ( & not in a good way) - definitely not to be enjoyed, and worries me as I feel like i'm using chemical household cleaner on my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got a sample of the 3-step system ~ POLISH, CLEANSE, NOURISH... To me, CLEANSE and POLISH smelled horrible, like men's bad cologne. And, after checking out the full-size price point, I just about fainted. NOURISH is lovely, though; an amazing creamy texture that sinks in and leaves my skin very soft to the touch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use the three step Lancer Method, Blemish Control, cleanser, polish and moisturiser. I have had bad skin since the age of 18, nothing has ever really kept my acne under control except Dianette contraception pill. I have now in my 30's been fighting oil control against ageing, everything that worked on my acne, like Karin Herzog made me look grey and older, Dr Lancer method gives a glow and has almost cleared my skin completely, it's expensive, you don't need to use lots of product so they last three months per purchase for me, at over 800 a year in total you may think its bonkers but trust me I have wasted more on the endless products that promise the earth and then I can't use so this to me is an investment in me and feeling more confident.

I wanted to do this review as I couldn't find any before purchasing, I took the plunge anyway after a desperate period of bad skin days and 1 month in I wasn't sure, I continued given the investment, I did find it a little drying however I lather on Linda Metedith Net-45 when I need extra moisture and I can honestly say it's the best regime I've ever tried.
I also use an enzyme peel once a week, I currently use Pervonia as this is what I purchased prior to Lancer products and it works brilliantly with Net-45 smothered on for ten minutes after.

I appreciate what works for one person doesn't work for another but I'm so sick of hearing, drink water, change your diet, I have the best diet and drinks lots of water and green tea, don't get me wrong it won't harm but if you have hormonal imbalances like me you need good skin care as well!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I happen to adore this cleanser its gentle and very effective @ taking off makeup without any eye irritation.. A few drops on my clarisonic or fingers and my face feels soft and clean never dry and tight.. Have not had any break outs I found my HG!!

on 10/25/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is for Nourish. II was pretty disappointed after using this product for approx. 2 months. It did nothing for my skin and I honestly think it looks worse. $100 for 2oz, not worth the hefty price tag. I could not discern any anti-aging benefits. Just a basic moisturizer in my opinion.