LUSH Feeling Younger

LUSH Feeling Younger
Feeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling Younger

4.4

Oatmeal Decoction, Orange Flower Water, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI77019, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I LOVE this! I use it every single day and it’s amazing! A little goes a long way so it will last you for months.

on 11/10/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was my first and only makeup buy from Lush. I don't see Lush as much of a makeup brand, and my expectations weren't terribly high (sorry, Lush!), but, even though I won't repurchase this highlighter for the reason below, I was pleasantly surprised by it:
The highlighter is one of the most beautiful I've seen, with a holographic-like shine that changes from rosy to champagne colour, which would make it suitable for all undertones. The base, which looks scary-white in the pot, absorbs into the skin completely, without leaving any cast, stripes or unblended edges - just a transparent sheen. For that reason, I expect it to work for a variety of skin tones, not just "Snow Whites" as it might first seem.
What makes this different from other highlighters is that it's formulated like a moisturizer, with cocoa butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc. In a way, since we have such an explosion of highlighters on the market, I am glad that we have something different, and I can see how a more natural option would appeal to some people. However, this is where my problem comes in: if you think what would happen if you put moisturizer on top of the foundation, you can imagine what happens when you try to dab this on top of the makeup - it melts, smears and goes blotchy. For the same reason, people who are prone to clogged pores may want to be careful with it.
It still works well mixed with or on top of a moisturizer (and I can still see it under a light foundation), and those who use a tinted moisturizer or Lush's own "skin supplements" might have a better luck with it. (And if you don't wear any base makeup, this looks fantastic on bare skin.) But if, like me, you're looking for a versatile highlighter that works under/over/mixed with a foundation, I'd look elsewhere.

on 7/18/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I couldn't find a better liquid highlighter than this!
It blends perfectly and looks natural, feels light and my skin loves it. Sometimes I use it before my foundation and sometimes after - to only highlight cheeks, it depends on what result I want to achieve. Lasts forever.

on 7/13/2017 1:52:00 PM

This is the best skin brightener I've used. It feels so nourishing and I use it all over my face over and under foundation. It mixes with my foundation and puts little sparkles in it. If I wet a beauty blender, it applies very thinly, if I want more emphasis, I use my finger. Overall, I think there's a 100% improvement in my appearance when I wear this, and it's so girly. I think that there's some oil in it for moisture, and I think you could mix it in other things. I also have used it as eye makeup successfully. The price does seem high, but they give you a lot because it only takes a tiny dab to cover.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS THING!

I don't know where to start... is just fantastic!
I love the feel of it, I love how well it blends when using it on itself as a very natural highlighter, I love how it combines with foundation or moisturizer.

It lasts forever, as a little bit of product goes a long way.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I discovered this a year ago. I mix it with foundation or moisturizer depending on the day. It gives your skin a dewy glow and it is very weightless. Imho, it is worth the money because you don't need to use a whole bunch of it at one time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is so beautiful. I have oily skin and use super matte products that suck all the color and life out of my skin. I've been on a huge highlighting binge (like the rest of the world) and this is such a gorgeous extra kick of luminosity in my regime. I use it alone, mixed in with my foundation, mixed in with my Glamglow Moisturizer that's supposed to be "glowy" & TBH I prefer the LUSH because it adds that beautiful extra sheen. There's so many versatile ways of using this. I also like using it on super natural days and popping this on the high points of my cheeks, down my nose, upper lip etc for a super gorgeous natural look. I've yet to try this over a fully set face of foundation/powder but I'm sure it's gorgeous and you'd only need a very small amount. I haven't even had to use it that way because it's already so gorgeous underneath/mixed into my foundation. The texture of this is super light and fluffy and it's not sticky or greasy at all. Overall a super lovely product with a variety of many awesome uses. ALSO: I have very oily skin and this hasn't caused any issues or breakouts. Love it!

on 8/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

What possessed me to buy this product I will never know, but I've had it for half a year now and look it seemed like a good idea at the time, but in hindsight..

It's white and you rub it in and you get little sparkles on your face. You'd think everyone is a winner here but you'd be wrong. Because I bake my face everywhere I go, this product is just not designed to be applied on top of all that crap. But seriously I think I just bought this when I was going through my au naturale phase and I was all like "yeah I don't even need make up and all about loving the skin you're in" LOL what a joke who am I.

Look this stuff is vegan and like cruelty free so you are going to feel pretty good for buying it. It doesn't smell, it's not sticky it's actually a really nice consistency and if you can work out what the hell you're going to use it for all the power to you!!!

on 11/11/2015 6:02:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous illuminating cream that gives you glowing, dewy, radiant skin. It contains some beautiful ingredients which is rare for cosmetics, is so reasonably priced for the quality and amount of product. I use it throughout the year, on warm summer skin, on the beach and I'm loving it atm to brighten my skin during winter. Friends have bought this after seeing it on my skin. I use under my foundation on high points and then after I've applied by foundation and powder. 5 star product! Well done Lush.

on 8/4/2015 4:46:00 PM

This is so easy to apply, I am really enjoying the texture it has. The glow is so subtle and gorgeous.
I love Lush, and this is what I use, along with Light pink Color Supplement. I still have loads of product left, a little goes a long way.
However, one needs to know that some Lush products tend to smell..."rancid" when they expire, and they don't last longer than a year, my products last under a year, sometimes I end up throwing the rest out...Ouch, money out the window.
Other than shelf life, there's nothing to look out for. So be sure to use this before it turns bad.