LUSH Feeling Younger

LUSH Feeling Younger
Feeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling Younger

4.4

Oatmeal Decoction, Orange Flower Water, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI77019, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/18/2017 7:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I couldn't find a better liquid highlighter than this!
It blends perfectly and looks natural, feels light and my skin loves it. Sometimes I use it before my foundation and sometimes after - to only highlight cheeks, it depends on what result I want to achieve. Lasts forever.

on 7/13/2017 1:52:00 PM

This is the best skin brightener I've used. It feels so nourishing and I use it all over my face over and under foundation. It mixes with my foundation and puts little sparkles in it. If I wet a beauty blender, it applies very thinly, if I want more emphasis, I use my finger. Overall, I think there's a 100% improvement in my appearance when I wear this, and it's so girly. I think that there's some oil in it for moisture, and I think you could mix it in other things. I also have used it as eye makeup successfully. The price does seem high, but they give you a lot because it only takes a tiny dab to cover.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is so beautiful. I have oily skin and use super matte products that suck all the color and life out of my skin. I've been on a huge highlighting binge (like the rest of the world) and this is such a gorgeous extra kick of luminosity in my regime. I use it alone, mixed in with my foundation, mixed in with my Glamglow Moisturizer that's supposed to be "glowy" & TBH I prefer the LUSH because it adds that beautiful extra sheen. There's so many versatile ways of using this. I also like using it on super natural days and popping this on the high points of my cheeks, down my nose, upper lip etc for a super gorgeous natural look. I've yet to try this over a fully set face of foundation/powder but I'm sure it's gorgeous and you'd only need a very small amount. I haven't even had to use it that way because it's already so gorgeous underneath/mixed into my foundation. The texture of this is super light and fluffy and it's not sticky or greasy at all. Overall a super lovely product with a variety of many awesome uses. ALSO: I have very oily skin and this hasn't caused any issues or breakouts. Love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I discovered this a year ago. I mix it with foundation or moisturizer depending on the day. It gives your skin a dewy glow and it is very weightless. Imho, it is worth the money because you don't need to use a whole bunch of it at one time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS THING!

I don't know where to start... is just fantastic!
I love the feel of it, I love how well it blends when using it on itself as a very natural highlighter, I love how it combines with foundation or moisturizer.

It lasts forever, as a little bit of product goes a long way.

on 8/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

What possessed me to buy this product I will never know, but I've had it for half a year now and look it seemed like a good idea at the time, but in hindsight..

It's white and you rub it in and you get little sparkles on your face. You'd think everyone is a winner here but you'd be wrong. Because I bake my face everywhere I go, this product is just not designed to be applied on top of all that crap. But seriously I think I just bought this when I was going through my au naturale phase and I was all like "yeah I don't even need make up and all about loving the skin you're in" LOL what a joke who am I.

Look this stuff is vegan and like cruelty free so you are going to feel pretty good for buying it. It doesn't smell, it's not sticky it's actually a really nice consistency and if you can work out what the hell you're going to use it for all the power to you!!!

on 3/25/2015 4:07:00 PM

Incredible product! I love cream products and this is the best cream highlighter I've ever used. It feels exactly like fluff (that marshmallow stuff in the jar) only it's not sticky at all its so smooth and nice, when used on high points like cheekbones, bridge of nose, under eyes it blends so nice but for the whole face I recommend mixing with foundation, bb cream, or moisturizer

on 11/11/2015 6:02:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous illuminating cream that gives you glowing, dewy, radiant skin. It contains some beautiful ingredients which is rare for cosmetics, is so reasonably priced for the quality and amount of product. I use it throughout the year, on warm summer skin, on the beach and I'm loving it atm to brighten my skin during winter. Friends have bought this after seeing it on my skin. I use under my foundation on high points and then after I've applied by foundation and powder. 5 star product! Well done Lush.

on 8/4/2015 4:46:00 PM

This is so easy to apply, I am really enjoying the texture it has. The glow is so subtle and gorgeous.
I love Lush, and this is what I use, along with Light pink Color Supplement. I still have loads of product left, a little goes a long way.
However, one needs to know that some Lush products tend to smell..."rancid" when they expire, and they don't last longer than a year, my products last under a year, sometimes I end up throwing the rest out...Ouch, money out the window.
Other than shelf life, there's nothing to look out for. So be sure to use this before it turns bad.

on 7/13/2015 4:23:00 PM

GIVES A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING GLOW

FYI: I have very fair skin. No acne, no wrinkles. combination skin.
T-zone tends to get oily as the day goes on.

My experience using this product:
1. The texture is very thin, soft and smooth - applies VERY easily.
2. Does not dry fast, which makes it very easy to blend anywhere on the face.
3. A little bit goes a long way.
4. It does NOT sink into creases/fine lines around my eyes.
5. the product is very build-able.
6. It does NOT burn my eyes when used on my under-eye area.
7. this product has NOT irritated my skin at all, my skin has actually looked
better since using this product.
8. the product does NOT dry sticky or tacky. you don't even feel it on you-very natural and light.
9. the "shimmer" in the product looks extremely natural- it doesn't look like streaks of glitter. It doesn't even look like make-up. You know when you see photos of celebrities and you ask yourself, "how do they get that gorgeous, plump, luminous bright skin? THIS is the answer. No joke.

How i use this product:
1. after washing my face and moisturizing, I apply a dab of the product to both of
my ring fingers and smooth over my cheek bones, brow bones, under-eyes and the bridge/tip of my nose.
2. I apply my foundation (Clinique Even Better Foundation-light natural coverage).
3. i apply my under-eye concealer.
4. I set my concealer with a bit of pressed powder.
5. I re-apply more of the product to my cheek bones, brow bones, under eyes, cupid's bow and the bridge/tip of my nose. There is no such thing as "too much" with this product. It just looks so natural.
*Of course you can also add your blush/bronzer before re-applying the product.

The one and only thing about this product that i would warn you of is that
if you have enlarged pores on certain areas of your face, i would not recommend applying this product on top of them. This product does NOT accentuate creases/fine lines, but it DOES accentuate larger pores. My pores are a little bit bigger on my inner cheeks near my nose, so i avoid putting this product there.

Hope this helps!