LUSH Feeling Younger

LUSH Feeling Younger
Feeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling YoungerFeeling Younger

4.4

Oatmeal Decoction, Orange Flower Water, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI77019, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I discovered this a year ago. I mix it with foundation or moisturizer depending on the day. It gives your skin a dewy glow and it is very weightless. Imho, it is worth the money because you don't need to use a whole bunch of it at one time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is so beautiful. I have oily skin and use super matte products that suck all the color and life out of my skin. I've been on a huge highlighting binge (like the rest of the world) and this is such a gorgeous extra kick of luminosity in my regime. I use it alone, mixed in with my foundation, mixed in with my Glamglow Moisturizer that's supposed to be "glowy" & TBH I prefer the LUSH because it adds that beautiful extra sheen. There's so many versatile ways of using this. I also like using it on super natural days and popping this on the high points of my cheeks, down my nose, upper lip etc for a super gorgeous natural look. I've yet to try this over a fully set face of foundation/powder but I'm sure it's gorgeous and you'd only need a very small amount. I haven't even had to use it that way because it's already so gorgeous underneath/mixed into my foundation. The texture of this is super light and fluffy and it's not sticky or greasy at all. Overall a super lovely product with a variety of many awesome uses. ALSO: I have very oily skin and this hasn't caused any issues or breakouts. Love it!

on 8/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

What possessed me to buy this product I will never know, but I've had it for half a year now and look it seemed like a good idea at the time, but in hindsight..

It's white and you rub it in and you get little sparkles on your face. You'd think everyone is a winner here but you'd be wrong. Because I bake my face everywhere I go, this product is just not designed to be applied on top of all that crap. But seriously I think I just bought this when I was going through my au naturale phase and I was all like "yeah I don't even need make up and all about loving the skin you're in" LOL what a joke who am I.

Look this stuff is vegan and like cruelty free so you are going to feel pretty good for buying it. It doesn't smell, it's not sticky it's actually a really nice consistency and if you can work out what the hell you're going to use it for all the power to you!!!

on 11/11/2015 6:02:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous illuminating cream that gives you glowing, dewy, radiant skin. It contains some beautiful ingredients which is rare for cosmetics, is so reasonably priced for the quality and amount of product. I use it throughout the year, on warm summer skin, on the beach and I'm loving it atm to brighten my skin during winter. Friends have bought this after seeing it on my skin. I use under my foundation on high points and then after I've applied by foundation and powder. 5 star product! Well done Lush.

on 8/4/2015 4:46:00 PM

This is so easy to apply, I am really enjoying the texture it has. The glow is so subtle and gorgeous.
I love Lush, and this is what I use, along with Light pink Color Supplement. I still have loads of product left, a little goes a long way.
However, one needs to know that some Lush products tend to smell..."rancid" when they expire, and they don't last longer than a year, my products last under a year, sometimes I end up throwing the rest out...Ouch, money out the window.
Other than shelf life, there's nothing to look out for. So be sure to use this before it turns bad.

on 7/13/2015 4:23:00 PM

GIVES A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING GLOW

FYI: I have very fair skin. No acne, no wrinkles. combination skin.
T-zone tends to get oily as the day goes on.

My experience using this product:
1. The texture is very thin, soft and smooth - applies VERY easily.
2. Does not dry fast, which makes it very easy to blend anywhere on the face.
3. A little bit goes a long way.
4. It does NOT sink into creases/fine lines around my eyes.
5. the product is very build-able.
6. It does NOT burn my eyes when used on my under-eye area.
7. this product has NOT irritated my skin at all, my skin has actually looked
better since using this product.
8. the product does NOT dry sticky or tacky. you don't even feel it on you-very natural and light.
9. the "shimmer" in the product looks extremely natural- it doesn't look like streaks of glitter. It doesn't even look like make-up. You know when you see photos of celebrities and you ask yourself, "how do they get that gorgeous, plump, luminous bright skin? THIS is the answer. No joke.

How i use this product:
1. after washing my face and moisturizing, I apply a dab of the product to both of
my ring fingers and smooth over my cheek bones, brow bones, under-eyes and the bridge/tip of my nose.
2. I apply my foundation (Clinique Even Better Foundation-light natural coverage).
3. i apply my under-eye concealer.
4. I set my concealer with a bit of pressed powder.
5. I re-apply more of the product to my cheek bones, brow bones, under eyes, cupid's bow and the bridge/tip of my nose. There is no such thing as "too much" with this product. It just looks so natural.
*Of course you can also add your blush/bronzer before re-applying the product.

The one and only thing about this product that i would warn you of is that
if you have enlarged pores on certain areas of your face, i would not recommend applying this product on top of them. This product does NOT accentuate creases/fine lines, but it DOES accentuate larger pores. My pores are a little bit bigger on my inner cheeks near my nose, so i avoid putting this product there.

Hope this helps!

on 3/25/2015 4:07:00 PM

Incredible product! I love cream products and this is the best cream highlighter I've ever used. It feels exactly like fluff (that marshmallow stuff in the jar) only it's not sticky at all its so smooth and nice, when used on high points like cheekbones, bridge of nose, under eyes it blends so nice but for the whole face I recommend mixing with foundation, bb cream, or moisturizer

on 3/4/2015 8:13:00 PM

I lovvvvvvvvveeeee this highlighter so much. the colour is beautiful and it sits nicely when mixed into foundation. (I used it in Lush's colour supplements) and it shows up so beautifully on the tops of the cheekbones and the bridge of your nose!
My only beef with it is that unfortunately when used alone it doesnt blend very well, and can really sink into your pores, making them more visible, or latches onto dry skin.

Would I buy it again?
Definitely! i love it! The colour of the tint it gives off is beautiful!

COLOUR: is metallic white, almost like fairy dust in colour. super cute!
PACKAGING: hateeee the tubs. they are cute in idea and environmental concepts but they are impossible and waste way too much product. plus i dont like sticking my fingers inside them constantly, even with sanitized hands.
TEXTURE/CONSISTENCY: it's quite a thick mousse, but so light.
SMELL: tbh, i never notice a smell. i literally just opened it to smell it then, and it smells very generic moisteriser-like.
PRICE: $17.95 - LUSH Australia

Quick about me:
Skin: I have oily t-zone, very oily around my nose, large pores, breakouts only on my jawline and occasionally on my chin. My skin is sensitive and pretty much hates everything.
Diet: I have just recently stop consuming dairy products and reducing my meat intake to see if that effects my skin. I also have increased my fruit and vegetables and water intake. Water has made a huge huge huge difference!!!
Lifestyle: gym goer, big lover of sports and outdoor activities.

I have very dull dry skin and this product is my new HG. I mix between two foundations, when I use the bourgeois healthy mix , I mix feeling younger into it. And when I use lumi magique I mix feeling younger into my moisturiser. Both ways it looks beautiful on my skin. It makes me look so dewy and glowy and natural. I would recommend this product for people with normal to dry skin as it is definitely not a product for oily people. I would also steer clear of this if you suffer with acne or breakouts. I also use this product as a highlighter over the top of my foundation. For the price it is a really good multi functional product.

on 10/9/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive because my skin LOVES it and it looks phenomenal. I was an avid user of Becca SSP for years but I really don't care for how it feels on the skin - very slimy and heavy when you use it all over under foundation. So I use this under my base and then add the SSP on top for highlight if I want to be blingier. It's veerrrrry subtle, much more so than the Becca, which is absolutely perfect for daytime. It makes my skin soft and moisturized, too. For nighttime it makes photos look nice when worn under base but I don't necessarily look "glowy" after using it as a traditional highlighter unless the sun is hitting me...hence the SSP along cheekbones and cupid's bow.

The downside is the size of the pot it comes in. You seriously get the tiniest amount of product and when you're slathering it all over your face like I am, that's kind of a bummer.